SOTW #10 Applications

Star Striker said:
Thanks.

Lets have a mini vote! The first to get 3 votes will be entered.

All reccomended improvements welcome.
I vote for none. The bottom two are way too cloudy and the rest are too flat. You need to work on depth.

Gymdawg said:
I vote for none. The bottom two are way too cloudy and the rest are too flat. You need to work on depth.
And Gym comes in with the stinger. :/

Lmao. I agree they are pretty flat, but I would rather enter something then nothing. C'mon Gym, there's got to be one that you like more than the rest.

Gym = A very open minded, lovingly kind, person who will offer his awsome happy opinion on anything.

A boy can dream can't he?

Meh, maybe add a small border to the toad football one, a normal black border?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Gym = A very open minded, lovingly kind, person who will offer his awsome happy opinion on anything.

A boy can dream can't he?

Meh, maybe add a small border to the toad football one, a normal black border?
...he has a normal black border on there...

ssbb_lover said:
...he has a normal black border on there...

I am talking about the one he is using as his current sig.

A see-able normal black border.

Clear enough ty?

Cpt.McCloud said:
I am talking about the one he is using as his current sig.

A see-able normal black border.

Clear enough ty?
Yes...he has a black border that can be clearly seen, especially due to the white background of this site...can you not see it?

ssbb_lover said:
Yes...he has a black border that can be clearly seen, especially due to the white background of this site...can you not see it?

You can bearly see it.

Its just like a black line, make it larger ane more see-able and noticable.

is that one clear enough ty:lol:

Star Striker said:
Thanks.

Lets have a mini vote! The first to get 3 votes will be entered.

All reccomended improvements welcome.
*ahem*...

Gymdawg said:
*ahem*...
I never said you couldn't not vote for any. I was just suggesting that there has to be one you like more.

And Jam, it wouldn't look better any thicker. >.> I promise.

ssbb_lover said:
I never said you couldn't not vote for any. I was just suggesting that there has to be one you like more.

And Jam, it wouldn't look better any thicker. >.> I promise.

A matter of opinion.

Maybe it will look better with a thicker border, try it and we will see?

You dont know till you tried something. . .

That ain't even funny... I gave up the whole 'week' thing of not doing sigs, because I got some inspiration, and I'm determined to make a good sig with this render:
_40176427_andre_jb.jpg

And I almost finished one, changing my style using mainly C4D's and the Pen tool for a background, and it was coming up quality (imo). I accidently opening it in Image Ready, closed Image Ready, which in turn froze Photoshop, so I lost it :mad:@@@@@@@@@@ God, I hate Photoshop at times..

Edit: and for some reason I could of swore this was the Graphics thread... not gonna bother double posting it there :) whata night...

Wiired said:
That ain't even funny... I gave up the whole 'week' thing of not doing sigs, because I got some inspiration, and I'm determined to make a good sig with this render:
_40176427_andre_jb.jpg

And I almost finished one, changing my style using mainly C4D's and the Pen tool for a background, and it was coming up quality (imo). I accidently opening it in Image Ready, closed Image Ready, which in turn froze Photoshop, so I lost it :mad:@@@@@@@@@@ God, I hate Photoshop at times..

Edit: and for some reason I could of swore this was the Graphics thread... not gonna bother double posting it there :) whata night...
Lmfao Wiired...lmfao...

Sucks about the PS shitte though. I've never had that happen to me. :/ I try to click on things as slow as possible, to let them load and whatnot so they don't go screwy on me. Just in case. ;)

ssbb_lover said:
Lmfao Wiired...lmfao...

Sucks about the PS shitte though. I've never had that happen to me. :/ I try to click on things as slow as possible, to let them load and whatnot so they don't go screwy on me. Just in case. ;)
stfu :(
I've still got all the resources so I can still make it again (I pretty much remember what I did), just gotta cool off tbh :p and you don't want it to happen - not cool.

Here are all the entries so far:

Byuakuya

mtfvm4.png

Celestial

pitimprovedv3bm0.jpg

Close

marioicongl0.png

Demonflair

Animal-Crossing-Sig-1.png

KC Black

papermario2pn0.png

Spaggy

Papermario.png

SSBB_Lover

BowserJr-1.png

Syntax

Wario.jpg

Tharheelsuperman

MarioKartNoRaysBevelSmall.png

Syntax an Star Striker I've not added your sigs, because both of you didn't decide which one to entry.

Last edited:
Back