SOTW #10 Applications

Wiired said:
That ain't even funny... I gave up the whole 'week' thing of not doing sigs, because I got some inspiration, and I'm determined to make a good sig with this render:
_40176427_andre_jb.jpg

And I almost finished one, changing my style using mainly C4D's and the Pen tool for a background, and it was coming up quality (imo). I accidently opening it in Image Ready, closed Image Ready, which in turn froze Photoshop, so I lost it :mad:@@@@@@@@@@ God, I hate Photoshop at times..

Edit: and for some reason I could of swore this was the Graphics thread... not gonna bother double posting it there :) whata night...
Photoshop can be a *****. Now I just save my crap every few minutes to prevent that. Too bad though. In my case, my forced second attempt produced a better sig, though.

Just to let you guys know I'm going with the Wario one..

And yes you did add my sig :)

Spaggy said:
It's OK, but now I really need an opinion.

Papermario.png

I made this after some idea that I had (just involved some filters etc.), and I was wondering which one I should enter.
****ing biter... ripping off my sig... lol jk jk. It's nice, just turn down the contrast. It's really white/overly bright.

hey can someone tell me if the FF series or mortal combat were origional ninty? can i use renders from them?

Can I enter this instead?

Midnarounded.png

I like it better than the others, at least.

Here are all the entries so far:

Byuakuya

mtfvm4.png

Celestial

pitimprovedv3bm0.jpg

Close

marioicongl0.png

Demonflair

Animal-Crossing-Sig-1.png

KC Black

papermario2pn0.png

Spaggy

Midnarounded.png

SSBB_Lover

BowserJr-1.png

Syntax

Wario.jpg

Tharheelsuperman

MarioKartNoRaysBevelSmall.png

Star Striker I've not added your sig, because you didn't decide which sig to entry.

Back