SOTW #10 Applications

Close said:
Thanks, so this:

marionotextcp5.png

or:

mariosuperka7.png
First one, though I still think it needs some text somewhere.. maybe an inital? C. I saw a sig similar to this once (similar based on - the use of the same render) and an initial was used for text in a corner, and it looked good, dunno if it'll have the same effect but suppose it's worth a try if you're interested..

KCBlack said:
Ahh. You've doubled your Kickass Value. That's always a good thing.

LMAO ! thanks. Your sig is awesome too. :yesnod:

Star Striker said:
KCBlack.......How did you get the paper effect in your sig? It looks awesome!
Lol using a stock. I used a stock of a crumbled up paper for the base, and then overlayed the same picture over the entire sig for the texture on the rest of it. I would post the link to the image, but the site I got it from is acting up now and I can't navigate through it.

It's OK, but now I really need an opinion.

Papermario.png

I made this after some idea that I had (just involved some filters etc.), and I was wondering which one I should enter.

Spaggy said:
It's OK, but now I really need an opinion.

Papermario.png

I made this after some idea that I had (just involved some filters etc.), and I was wondering which one I should enter.
LMFAO, definitely that one. No contest.

Star Striker said:
I don't know which of mine to enter.

Can someone tell me which one looks best?

Newstyletestv2.png

SIGCOMPNEW.png

SIGCOMPrevised.png

sotw.png

siggysig.png

SIGCOMP.png
first or fourth
i think the first could win though with some sort of good text on it though..

1st one or the Strikers Toad one, but don't not totally get rid of the cloud border, just don't exaggerate it as much. Get it? As in do the cloud border, just don't have it cover so much of the sig. :]

Back