SOTW #5 Application

Gymdawg said:
I know, we tried letting things be more open and "whatever" based and things weren't done on time. It's nothing against anyone. We're not blaming y'all for anything. Like I've already said, it'll run smoother this way.

DOTW, did I miss something?

Debate of the week

Gotcha, though I honestly haven't seen much debating. And you have to understand that there are always a lot of wrinkles to iron out when new things are implemented like this.

after following the subscribed threads, wiired has posted one thread (not counting the week 1 voting and application) You gym, have done 1.

here's the rundown

1 app - W
1 vote - W

2 app - bubba
2 vote - bubba

3 app - wiired
3 vote - brawny

4 app - Brawny
4 vote - cpt. Mccloud

5 app - Gym.

You guys better get on that then

Brawny said:
after following the subscribed threads, wiired has posted one thread (not counting the week 1 voting and application) You gym, have done 1.

here's the rundown

1 app - W
1 vote - W

2 app - bubba
2 vote - bubba

3 app - wiired
3 vote - brawny

4 app - Brawny
4 vote - cpt. Mccloud

5 app - Gym.

You guys better get on that then
That's exactly what I'm talking about. In week 2 Bubba stepped up to do them both, but other than that it's been whoever was on and felt like doing it. That's why Wiired and I are offering to head it.

Anywho, I haven't decided what I'll do yet. I'll have to have a look through my stash of images later to see what I've got.

Oh, as long as it's offering. Sounds more like ordering if you ask me.... And Cpt. got the same impression.

I'm sorry if y'all got that impression. We just felt that it was getting a little jumbled as unorganized. As we were among the main advocates for a SOTW we want to see it working efficiently.

And as an answer to this, which somehow escaped my notice:
Brawny said:
Yeah, until the "set" people forget or are busy. There have been no smoothness problems so far. Wiired has been gone for a week... You just got here....

I think you and wiired are the only people who think that. :rolleyes:

Edit: after following the subscribed threads, wiired has posted one thread (not counting the week 1 voting and application) You gym, have done 1.
I've been here the whole time, that's how I've noticed it running that way it has; and 3/5 isn't a bad record, especially considering we hadn't decided to accept the responsibility upon ourselves to do this until now.

I hope y'all can see this proposal as the small change that it is and simply move on with the SOTW.

Nothing against you, Wiired, or the almighty SOTW. It is just that we are "offering" to help as well. Whatever, go ahead and do what you guys want. Won't stop me from voting or submitting. Heck, saves me a lot of time not totaling scores anymore.

Current signature I'm working on...

SoTw5.jpg

related to Halo 2/3

Hmm need to fix up the top left corner and add text...

Or may end up creating a new sig all together..

Looks awesome, Syntax. Very nice work.

Finished signature w/ text.

SoTw5-1.jpg

I'll also be making some other game related signatures most likely so I'll decide by the end of the week whether or not I'll be using it.

Syntax said:
Finished signature w/ text.

SoTw5-1.jpg

I'll also be making some other game related signatures most likely so I'll decide by the end of the week whether or not I'll be using it.

What!? No arrows! :) Looks good man, I like it.

It's okay. Seems some kind of overlay is needed. Or mess with opaquity or something to give it that "thing". I dunno.

and what is the other C?

Back