SOTW #5 Application

ssbb_lover said:
I prefer "ssbb_lover"'s imagination over cookbook tuts. :)
:lol:

but its "Brandon's" imagination here.

also,

new sig much, w00t!

(dont let this get the thread off topic though, just wanted to point it out, to critique go to the rate the sig above you thread)

I don't even really read the tutorials anymore, I just look at the outcomes to get ideas and then I go do it myself.

Gymdawg said:
I don't even really read the tutorials anymore, I just look at the outcomes to get ideas and then I go do it myself.
Same, it's the best way to create your own technique and innovative ideas. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Same, it's the best way to create your own technique and innovative ideas. :)

I have ideas.

I cant transfer them to paper.

Thats my problem.

Here's my entry...It may change a bit between now and Sunday.

ssxblursig.jpg

Could someone clarify this more please?

By video-game renders, does one mean we have to cut out renders from screenshots off IGN, or just take a render that was even drawn by an artist, as long as it is a drawing of a character in a video game?

I'm guessing it's very open. I suppose it is ABOUT videogames as well. You could probably put a picture of a wii or something on there.

Brawny said:
I'm guessing it's very open. I suppose it is ABOUT videogames as well. You could probably put a picture of a wii or something on there.
Ok, just making sure. Because cutting renders from actual screenshots looks horrible most of the time, because of the resolution...unless you took it off a PS3 screenshot...but I wouldn't dare.

Anything video game related at all is okay. You could piss "PS3" in the snow and take a picture of it and I would let you use that as an entry. In fact, I'd rig the contest so it won.

Gymdawg said:
Anything video game related at all is okay. You could piss "PS3" in the snow and take a picture of it and I would let you use that as an entry. In fact, I'd rig the contest so it won.
You know I would Gym, you know I would. But, I live in Georgia. Self-explanatory.

Here's my entry. Yes, Kakashi is in many Naruto video games. :)

Kakashi_sig_edit.png

I will not be entering.

I'm currently learning GIMPish and doing lots of exams.

Good luck to everyone.

(wiired, you shoudla done snooker world champ game:lol:)

Back