SOTW Contest #1 Application

Actually, other than finding my stock image I haven't started yet. Considering how I'm going to be out-of-town from Friday to Sunday morning, I should probably work on that some...

You don't have to have Music in it, that rule will be void for this round due to me not knowing who was gonna pick the topic and such. And I've made a quick one (due to me being busy the next few days so I don't know as if I'll have enough time then) but don't wanna post it just incase I have time :]

P.S:
The winner gets to pick next topic, and the text that must be in it :]

Aight, my entry is to be expected within the next 3 hours. Gotta feel up for it. Come on, let's get some sigs. ^^

KCBlack said:
Aight, my entry is to be expected within the next 3 hours. Gotta feel up for it. Come on, let's get some sigs. ^^
Good stuff.
I'm so pissed. This ObjectDock thing I downloaded managed to delete half my things I had in this folder, which included pictures with mates from parties, coursework, and sig stuff - including my new one. I'm not a happy chappy..

Wiired said:
Good stuff.
I'm so pissed. This ObjectDock thing I downloaded managed to delete half my things I had in this folder, which included pictures with mates from parties, coursework, and sig stuff - including my new one. I'm not a happy chappy..
Wiired. :(

I think i'll stay out of this one. :) Music isn't my specialty per say, plus i'm busy all week. :sick: Seems like the same for most everyone doing this. :/

I'll just check up on the next one. :)

Mine's done:
music2px5.png

Kept it simple. Hopefully we'll get some more entries. That's Ludacris - rapper - btw.

Last edited:
There are no size requirements for sigs entered in the contest. Nothing is too big or small, unlike here at WiiChat...
If you were asking how big KC's is, then the answer is 450x110.

Uh......couldn't put together a great background and won't be able to go on the comp till monday at least. This will have to do.

satchsig3.png

Close said:
^ You forgot the word Music.

Wiired said:
You don't have to have Music in it, that rule will be void for this round due to me not knowing who was gonna pick the topic and such. And I've made a quick one (due to me being busy the next few days so I don't know as if I'll have enough time then) but don't wanna post it just incase I have time :]

Ha ha ha, where would it make sense if it did have to go in? "God of Music?"

Oh, so we don't have to put the word Music in it ?

Was messing around with the new Photoshop CS3 and came up with this using some brushes I downloaded. I'm running short of time since I get off in 4 minutes. :)

sig1.jpg

Back