SOTW Contest #1 Application

I hate myself, I realized mine sucked (well, even worse that previously thought) and I screwed around with layer modes. Here's what I came up with that I like better.

killer7satchwtext.png

joe22.png

This post is just a statement, i'll put them in another thread for feed. I'm just pissed now...

hm....to me, the other render looks kinda out of place. W/E, i've been staring at it for too long maybe.

I like the newer ones better. You're right, the render of Satch off to the side was quite out-of-place.

I'm still trying to think of ways I can improve mine, but I'm drawing a blank. It's irritating me to death.

i might not get myn done in time guys sorry, i guess music just wasnt my kinda topic. BTW nice work gymdawg

I was gonna start mine yesterday, but I ended up having a busier schedule than I thought. >.<

I'm in the next one!

Ok im done. But its not appearing for some reason. i have the right image code but when i post it its like a blank space just like below. Maybe it will appear soon

Sig%20of%20the%20week%20

I guess its ok but im proud of myself :)

Last edited:
Bubbagump said:
Ok im done. But its not appearing for some reason. i have the right image code but when i post it its like a blank space just like below. Maybe it will appear soon

Sig%20of%20the%20week%20

I guess its ok but im proud of myself :)
Lol, still not seeing it. >.<

Why does the code have so many % signs? I've never seen one with so many...very odd.

Is it animated or still?

not animated but i needed to change somthing on it anyway ill try not to put any spaces in the name when im done, because thats what those % signs are, spaces.

Hm....n00b pwner..this is not the place for a request. Look in the lounge, there are sig shops there...lol...December, same as me.

Bubbagump said:
not animated but i needed to change somthing on it anyway ill try not to put any spaces in the name when im done, because thats what those % signs are, spaces.
Ahh, I see. I put underscores, I find them much more efficient. :)

(also, I got into the habit when I was making games in "gamemaker 5", when you saved, you couldn't space, only underscores. :/ )

Back