SOTW Contest #7 Voting

Cknapp151 said:
dang looks like no votes for me this week
There's still plenty of time in the contest, mate. I'm sure Close can attest to that :rolleyes:

(Congrats, Close)

ssbb_lover said:
PRAS!!!! I really feel like your sig is awesome. To me, I imagine Kratos was binded up, but he used his power to just break out without a sweat, thus making him very hot which is why he's blurred so much. The thing that kills it (horribly) is the text. You woulda gotten my vote. :[

Nice job everyone, one of the best SOTW's yet. :]
Thanks man. Looking at it now, I agree I should have changed the text.
I think I am doing pretty well, coming in last in my first ever SOTW.

Byuakuya said:
Thanks man. Looking at it now, I agree I should have changed the text.
I think I am doing pretty well, coming in last in my first ever SOTW.

Hey I voted for you Pras :)

Cknapp151 said:
dang looks like no votes for me this week

Same here, no votes for me so far :(

1. Tarheelsuperman, excellent The brushes work really well together and really bring out the render.

2. Wiired, the vector brushed on the left work well, good job.

3.Brawny, really good for a darker colored sig good job.

-Slowly backs away embarresed-

I never expected anything this week tbh, it was just a 5 min job.

Current:
Wiired - 27
Tarheelsuperman - 27
Gymdawg - 20
SSBB_Lover - 11
Stranger - 9
Close - 7
Byuakuya - 6
Brawny - 1

hm.... I dunno about his progs...but just make a selection around the men. color it the bg color. Do a little blur. Set it behind and change opacity. Maybe a brightness edit as well.

Brawny said:
hm.... I dunno about his progs...but just make a selection around the men. color it the bg color. Do a little blur. Set it behind and change opacity. Maybe a brightness edit as well.
Hmm...Not a bad plan, but mine was much more simple. I really just duplicated my soldier layer twiceand feathered it, put a 2px stroke on one and a 1px stroke on the other. Merge the two stroke layers together and viola.

Cpt.McCloud said:
-Slowly backs away embarresed-

I never expected anything this week tbh, it was just a 5 min job.
Ditto! Not 1 point for me. Is there a way to back out of this??? My enter key dun work wahhhhh! I gotta use spacebar!!!!!! Currently dealing with FF2.0 add-ons my SOTW8 sig will be done sometime before Sunday night.

Gymdawg said:
Hmm...Not a bad plan, but mine was much more simple. I really just duplicated my soldier layer twiceand feathered it, put a 2px stroke on one and a 1px stroke on the other. Merge the two stroke layers together and viola.

the GIMP's feathering isn't the best, and I haven't really taught myself it yet. the "stroke" technique is a bit dodgy IMO. It's not got the best AA i've ever seen

Back