SOTW Contest #9 Applications

Gymdawg said:
Sorry, KC, Curious George came out in 2006. You'll have to pick a more recent movie.
XO! For real? Crap, I was in love with that sig. XP I guess I'll just try to change the render and see if it still holds up.

KCBlack said:
XO! For real? Crap, I was in love with that sig. XP I guess I'll just try to change the render and see if it still holds up.

I hate to break it man, but the render needs to be from a movie released in 2007. :S

demonflair said:
I hate to break it man, but the render needs to be from a movie released in 2007. :S
Sorry; yeah I meant replace it with a render from an '07 movie.

KCBlack said:
Sorry; yeah I meant replace it with a render from an '07 movie.

Ah ok, no problem :wink:

Yeah you still can do it, but you need to have the confirmation that the movie is release in this year :)

BTW those sigs you made were really good, if the movie was in 07 you had my vote :D

demonflair said:

Yeah you still can do it, but you need to have the confirmation that the movie is release in this year :)

BTW those sigs you made were really good, if the movie was in 07 you had my vote :D
Haha thanks. Even the Transformers one? And Close, I just took a look at your sig and I love it. With some negative space played right, it would look even better.

demonflair said:

Haha thanks. Even the Transformers one? And Close, I just took a look at your sig and I love it. With some negative space and lighting played right, it would look even better.

JSparrow.jpg

That is all..

Will add text later..

Thanks for the feedback..

and yes I'm still around...

Close said:
Thanks KC :), Syntax looks great but a bit small.
Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it.
Wow, that's actually applicable here...

lol, [sarcasm] and Ghost rider comp. me vs. ssbb. The fight is on ! [/sarcasm]

Back