Soul Calibur Legends good?

Went out to pick up my pre-order of the Zapper, and the store had SC:L in aswell, picked it up and haven't used the Zapper much at all. Loving the controlls and all the combos you can pull off. Though haven't had the most time to play it with work and the holidays, I'm loving it.

hm....i was goign to buy it until someone sais that there are only 7 characters playable.....is this true???

The game reminds me of a 3-D version of that King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table game for SNES. It's fun, but my arms getting tired from frantic almost non-stop swinging. Maybe I'm playing it wrong.

lenitao3 said:
hm....i was goign to buy it until someone sais that there are only 7 characters playable.....is this true???

So far in story mode that's all I've seen, maybe more unlockable for party modes...haven't tried that part out really at all.

and yeah, the arms do get tired after awhile heh - though I'de rather have non-stop action than walking around doing jumping puzzles ;)

Danson said:
So far in story mode that's all I've seen, maybe more unlockable for party modes...haven't tried that part out really at all.

hm....thanks for the info!!

deos this picture have anything to do with the "party modes"??
if yes....there should be more characters!!

20071123_68835d888feab4291e4cuBOypx44SKJ9.jpg

Haven't completed the game *just* yet, but from where I am and what I can access in the party mode, there is just one line of characters to choose from. And from looking online, there are only the 7 playable characters. Sad in away, but my 2 fav fighters are part of that 7 ;)

lenitao3 said:
hm....thanks for the info!!

deos this picture have anything to do with the "party modes"??
if yes....there should be more characters!!

20071123_68835d888feab4291e4cuBOypx44SKJ9.jpg

wow look at the size of those puppies:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really thought it was gonna be worse than this, but it's good! I really like it! the only thing I don't like is the videos, they're images and dialogue...but it's all right, and yeah there's tons of combinations you can do as you level up.

Daaarnit...This is probably one of the those games that I absolutely cannot rely on those shitty game reviews...Everywhere I've checked, they gave this game a bad rating...However all the people who've actually bought the game, say it's a blast!! This only succeeds to make my decision annoying to make...

I'll probably end up buying this game buy the end of the day...I can't really trust these reviewers they probably never even played the game and automatically lumped this game together with Dragon Blade (which was actually very fun to play!) So yea...

Watching the videos it does look like a lisenced version of Dragon Blade ,but i'm hoping theres something more to the experince especially at 50 bux. I'm still waiting for a Ninja Gaiden/DMC/God of War style experince come to wii.

^I know exactly what that game will be: Rygar...and I'll buy it once it comes out for the Wii this January.

i'm planning to get it as well....even if there are only 7 characters, it's still good!!

anybody knows when it's coming to europe??

Back