Spore

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
I've done a lot of research on this title but I haven't figured it out does anyone know for sure if it's coming to the Wii?

most ppl say its coming to ds first, then an updated more tizight version for the wii later on, as for mii, i say it'll come to both at same time, along with the 360 release

Stranger said:
most ppl say its coming to ds first, then an updated more tizight version for the wii later on, as for mii, i say it'll come to both at same time, along with the 360 release

Could you better explain that

And I know it seems best for comp. but it sounds like it's coming to all consoles or so many site suggest although the publisher and the developer have not specified

Spore would be so awesome on Wii, with wiiconnect 24, It'd be endless...It'd be perfect.

I thought it was only on pc!:yikes: I can't believe it will now be on consoles!
Will seems cool and unbiased against game consoles, so he will probably release it for the wii. This is going to be one of the best games... well,... ever!:thumbsup:
Oh yea btw, does anyone have a link its going to come out on consoles? I believe you, i just want to go to the site. Thanks

i think this game is deffinately best on pc, but i can see the wii/ds versions being better than other platform versions. only because itll be easier to point and click like a mouse in this version.

if it goes to the wii, ill get it

nic7 word and calvinhedge just google Spore the Wiki and IGN both say it's expected to come to All consoles and handhelds

Sorry for the double post but you should read this:

IGN: Do you have any ideas of how the game would play on the Wii?

Will Wright: We've been messing around with the Wii dev kit and we're really interested in the possibilities there. It's possible the editors might be more manageable on that system. The DS is also very interesting to us, as its control scheme could be very manageable for the game.

Source: http://wii.ign.com/articles/724/724539p1.html

IF it comes to the Wii I'll definitely get it. I love games where you can create your own civilization and this sounds like the perfect game for me. As long as the thing I create actually looks good and isn't some sort of genetic freak. How long will it be before it comes out? Also how do you play a game like this on a CELL PHONE? No really I'd like someone to tell me cuz I don't see the point.

so far only pc and 360 have been cofirmed, but ps3 and wii are pretty obvious, the wiimote would work like a mouse cursor, and the ps3 is a 360 wannabe, so they will also probably get spore, *fingers crossed

360 has not been confirmed unfortunatly we are looking at a 2008 release date however that gives a lot of time to make a Wii version and the other consoles right now the PC is finished and I wouldn't mind a port

Back