Spore

Wiily Good said:
I agree with a few of the above posters.
Spore is most definately a game best played on PC.

I think it will be just as good if not better on the Wii. Using the mouse gets boring and I think it will feel much better to just relax on the couch while I enjoy the game. Either way though the game looks incredible and I'm loving the concepts.

I reckon it'll eventually come out for the consoles, although not until they've released the PC version. It wouldn't be the first "Sim" game for a console.

Well whatever they're releasing it on, I hope we don't have to wait too much longer, because it looks like Spore is going to revolutionise gaming.

Spor is the kind of game that people will go out and buy new computers/systems for. Wii needs to get it at the same time as other consoles; this should be a top priority for Nintendo.

Napalmbrain said:
I reckon it'll eventually come out for the consoles, although not until they've released the PC version. It wouldn't be the first "Sim" game for a console.

Well whatever they're releasing it on, I hope we don't have to wait too much longer, because it looks like Spore is going to revolutionise gaming.

I don't think it will be the first but the first big one if it comes out on consoles it will not be long after the PC version

And I would totally rather play it on a console no lag which this game (If you read about it) will probably have quite a bit of

Back