Square Enix

bilzar

I'm still alive!
Oct 18, 2007
Wyoming
Wii Online Code
6352-8868-3020-2426
I was thinking, and this is only and IF. OK, what IF Square did decide to join in the Brawl, ok we all know that Sora if the most likely main fighter, but lets think about smaller characters like AT's. I was thinking...Slime. Yes, blue slimes from the dragon quest series. A bunch could just go across the screen, doing damage, and for the finale a king slime could fall out of the sky, right in the middle of the stage. It would be pwnsome! Just a though, so no :mad5:'s

It would be aceeee :crazy:
they could also use the different worlds as stages too :drool: mmm just think
lol

You know, I'm all for 3rd parties, but to many... well...
It takes the Nintendo-ness out of it. How do I explain this... Can I?

Snake some how fits in. I don't know why, but he feels like he should be there. And Sonic also feels, to a lesser extent (how is that possible) like he should be there. Vivi, Sora, Leon, Cloud, and all of them- not so much.

Do you get what I'm saying? The atmosphere changes every time a 3rd party is added.
I'm not to say I'm opposed to the idea. The more the merrier.

And I'd LOVE to see a fight between Sonic, Snake, and Sora.
S3... The 3 S's...

But, I'm not all that sure it's for the better.

AtomicB said:
You know, I'm all for 3rd parties, but to many... well...
It takes the Nintendo-ness out of it. How do I explain this... Can I?

Snake some how fits in. I don't know why, but he feels like he should be there. And Sonic also feels, to a lesser extent (how is that possible) like he should be there. Vivi, Sora, Leon, Cloud, and all of them- not so much.

Do you get what I'm saying? The atmosphere changes every time a 3rd party is added.
I'm not to say I'm opposed to the idea. The more the merrier.

And I'd LOVE to see a fight between Sonic, Snake, and Sora.
S3... The 3 S's...

But, I'm not all that sure it's for the better.

Yeah, I get what your saying, but if you wanted to have the more Nintendo feel you could choose not to use 3rd party and use original nintendo characters and battlefields.

eh....square enix has to much final fantasy characters.....might as well call the game "super FF brawl" if they were to join......:lol:

wario2ooo said:
eh....square enix has to much final fantasy characters.....might as well call the game "super FF brawl" if they were to join......:lol:

lol, actually the only FF character I see really fitting would be Vivi

It is a very nice concept to have FF characters in SSBB. I would definitely love to see Square Enix take part in the next SSB game.

SquarEnix would rather bring back Ehrgeiz with SquarEnix characters rather than put Sora in Brawl. If Sora is in it then Disney would use ther strong arm to put Mickey Mouse in it. There is a better chance of Sora appearing in Brawl than Ehrgeiz HD coming out, so between now and February, anything can happen.

bilzar said:
lol, actually the only FF character I see really fitting would be Vivi
yeah, vivi would actually be a cool character to play as.

But now that sonics in. im noticing that people are like. okay ill just think of my other fav character and post a thread about it. i dont mean here though theres two. i mean on other forums too.

balrogs.pa said:
yeah, vivi would actually be a cool character to play as.

But now that sonics in. im noticing that people are like. okay ill just think of my other fav character and post a thread about it. i dont mean here though theres two. i mean on other forums too.

True probably, I didn't even think about that when I wrote this, but I probably just did this 'cause I can't support Sonic anymore sice he's in it already =P , Though I always did support Sora :yesnod:

you know there could be a suprise 4 all of us and we might see more third party characters after the next one as a secret unlockable. You never know Sora might be one of them. I don't want him in but Megaman will be the next third party character.

i believe that 4 3rd party characters will be in brawl due to you can have a 4-free-for-all with all 3rd parties.my opinion.Square, Sega, Konami and i have no flying pickle where mega man is from, but that one too. those are my 4 candidates IMO.

someone just said on a different thread that there might be problems with Buena Vista over Sora
Could this happen?

Back