Square Enix

SE befriending Sakurai (or vice versa) would be big. Very big. I would go as far as to say one of the biggest link-ups in the industry, considering all the possibilities it would mean for not only Smash Bros., but for Nintendo as well. If Square decided to let SSB use its characters, then it would have to mean more friendly relations with the big N, meaning very good possibilities at some of the huge titles that have been developed for the PlayStation only would be coming, possibly, to the next-gen console from Nintendo.

Just a thought.

all of us have our own opinions
i just think Geno's too old school for the game.

sorabrawl said:
http://www.nintendic.com/news/1169
this might be a problem for sora or any other square character on brawl

That has nothing to do with Brawl. That's saying that Nintendo are not allowing cross platform mmo's, not any games. Just mmo's currently.

And wow...this thread is still up? :lol:

Cloud does actually stand a chance on being on brawl (Featured on Chain of Memories) but the odds are astoundingly low.

If Geno is too old school, what about Pit?
Seriously, I think Square would donate Geno before Cloud... My opinion, though.

Not such a large year gap between FFVII and Super Mario RPG, either.

SMRPG: March 9, 1996
FFVII: January 31, 1997

See? Less than a year.

You're right
but
Snake- Adult Gaming
Sonic-Old School Gamers
Sora- Teen and Kids
also Brawl has two people from KH working on brawl
Tetsuya Nomura and Yuka Shinomura. On the other hand though Nomura has recently helped Nintendo with Galaxy aswell as Brawl so I think Geno is on it.

Guys, really, both Sora and Geno deserve to be in Brawl. Sora is a highly requested and popular video game character, and Geno is and old-school favorite that appeared in Mario's first RPG. They're both deserve a spot so stop the debate. They both would have a good moveset, they've both been on a Nintendo consol, they both would be awesome characters, and they're both from RPGs, so why should one be in but the other not?

both of them should be on there
megaman shouldn't
they've all ready got a character that blasts things, and that's basically what megaman does.

sorabrawl said:
both of them should be on there
megaman shouldn't
they've all ready got a character that blasts things, and that's basically what megaman does.

SoraBrawl, you need to find some better arguments. :lol:
Mega Man has pretty much the largest move set in, well, gaming history!

Back