ssbb final smashes(predictions?)

penguinphil said:
if the ice climbers are in brawl their final smash will be to transport everyone to their horrible level from melee

HAHAHAHHA ROFL THAT MADE MY DAY!

Pit's bow will glow and unleash a swarm of guided arrows at all players..

Links i was thinking about like while they are traped between the triforce the faster you press A the faster link will slash them!

Sonic's ultimate (if he appears in brawl) will be to turn into Super Sonic for a brief amount of time just like Bowser (and no Super Sonic is from the actual game, i didnt make it up)

Ok guys they are trying to keep FSA's orginals so there not gonna make everyones like a projectile type attack like marrios there gonna try to mix it up like have down with the FSA's we already know.

Right now i think there are mainly 3 types of FSAs:

Projectile: Marios fireball and most likely Samus's Big Cannon shot that owns the stage and her armor falls off.(Trailer)

1 on 1 massive damage producer: Link's Triforce Slash

Character Power up: Giga Bowser and Pikachus transformations into a lighting ball of doom (Pikachus could fall under a different catigory if i think hard enough but i wont)

I think Nintendo will make more kinds of FSAs but these are the ones i see right now so people who say pit will shoot thouasands of arrows you might be wrong cus hes a new character and i think they want to be creative becuase they could really make all the FSAs the same if they wanted
My bet is that Pit uses one of his cool weapons from his old game maybe the mirror he has (Thanks to the forum Pit for thinking of it)
GreenMushroom if you like post

yeah maybe palutena shoots a ray of light to him and he shoots it at people with the light(you get to control the angle of the mirror)(so basically if you think about it...it's all three kinds of fsa's you listed above)

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** you

stop being so close-minded, they dont' want the fsa's too predictable, and that's really obvious

but link as a bow....does that mean he's going to shoot a bunch of arrows

no so GTFO *****

mushroomedmario's idea for Pit"s final smash is wayyyy better than what dewy fan93 said. No offense dewy, but just a lot of arrows flying through the air isn't that exciting.

Back