SSBB: # of players?

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
hey guys, this is kinda like a poll to see who thinks what about the numbers of characters. below i have a table indicating a number of characters in the game and how many people think this is true. check back often to see how many people voted. simply post what # of players there will be (only include 1 number, not 30-70 for example)

(red= 0-2 votes)
(orange= 3-5 votes)
(green= 6-8 votes)
(pink= 9-11 votes)
(gray= 12+ votes)

CHARACTERS (people voted for)

20-23 (0)
24-27 (0)
28-30 (2)
31-35 (2)
36-39 (2)
40-44 (9)
45-49 (1)
50-53 (4)
54-57 (0)
58-62 (1)
63-66 (0)
67-71 (0)
72-80 (0)
81-99 (0)

Last edited by a moderator:
yours has been added. by the way, if you really think there's going to be about 50 characters then i'd think that all melee characters will return.

40. I doubt that they'd go as high as 50 but we're already so close to 30 characters and we've got so much time before the release of the game I think it'll be about 40. Anyone have an average on how many days between playable character updates?

i personally think that there's going to be about 40, but since i created this thread, i'm not allowed voting.

oh and to awnser druidan's question, i'd say that about 8-10 days is the average for days to wait for a new character.

Last edited by a moderator:

-all ssbm characters (24)
-newcomers already revealed (7)
-few necomers from mario and zelda series (4)
-old school characters such as pit or mr. game & watch (5)
-sonic, another starfox character and 1-3 other pkmn (4)
-maybe a new unexpected and just-made for brawl (1)

it brings it to about 45 but i'm sure they could cram a bit more in there.

boxworthy said:

-all ssbm characters (24)
-newcomers already revealed (7)
-few necomers from mario and zelda series (4)
-old school characters such as pit or mr. game & watch (5)
-sonic, another starfox character and 1-3 other pkmn (4)
-maybe a new unexpected and just-made for brawl (1)

it brings it to about 45 but i'm sure they could cram a bit more in there.

This is a possibilty. It would be interesting if they created a character for Brawl. Somebody that makes their first appearance in brawl to see how he does. A story could be later made for him and he could get his own game or something.

On Topic - 40-45

i agree with boxworthy, mingus and sovieto.

there will probably be tails, knuckles, banjo, a customizable character (aka: mii), slippey and geodude too.

seems like some people are greedy :lol: nah just joking, you propably thought of all of the possibilities

andrewguy said:
i agree with boxworthy, mingus and sovieto.

there will probably be tails, knuckles, banjo, a customizable character (aka: mii), slippey and geodude too.
microsoft owns rare.

Back