SSBB: # of players?

oh sorry man, i forgot u were the same guy because you switched ur avatar:lol: my bad :yikes:

It's ok.

Sorry about the different avatar, I like to change stuff a lot. I get bored quickly.

would pit be a returning character? i mean for the next ssb (hopefully). i like games when they don't take anyone out in the next part. all you guys are making me nervous because i want everyone back. if i really could, i would make 100+ characters (including sonic, zant and waluigi)

lmao, I think if we had 100 characters that it'd be safe to say that Sonic, Zant and Waluigi would be three of them.

andrewguy said:
would pit be a returning character? i mean for the next ssb (hopefully). i like games when they don't take anyone out in the next part. all you guys are making me nervous because i want everyone back. if i really could, i would make 100+ characters (including sonic, zant and waluigi)

Why wouldn't pit return. Sakurai said that not all characters will return, most likely dr. mario, pichu, roy, and young link.

k guys i added the 2 newest votes. i'm most excited to play as pit and wario. i'm really looking foward to the suprise unlockables. i'm not gonna go around finding all of the unlockables once it comes out. i dont want anything to leak. but i know that as soon as someone on this website unlocks some, they'll make a thread of it... and i... i... i can't resist!!!

If japan gets brawl earlier than us, you won't see me until dec 3. I don't want any big spoilers.

imagine if sakouri posted the roster (non-unlockable boxes, just all of them) tommorow. you didn't see it, but someone here said about it. would you just scroll halfway down the page to see a bit? i think it's like drugs man, ya gota get more :yesnod: :crazy:

I would check if ridley, midna and wolf link, olimar, wolf, hector, and what animal crossing character is in. I would probaly pm a trustworthy person to give me only the questions I ask, without giving me false info, or the whole roster.

I'm guessing around 40ish, just because they'll probally take out Dr. Mario, Pichu, Young Link, And Roy (maybe, he was uber like Marth.)

SoUL said:
I think they are taking out Dr. Mario, Luigi, Falco, Young Link, Pichu and either Marth/Roy (or both), Ness and G&W.

These are very original characters. As for Dr. Mario, he shouldn't be a playable character, and young link, pichu, and roy are the worst clones. We could probably remove them altogether and not damage the game. Falco has obvious capabilities for his own personal move set. I mean, let him keep his own moves and give Fox the Staff. Fox fans could still use the same move set with another character. Falco has been a favorite of mine for a long while. He deserves a place in SSBB.

I think they will ad about 40. No less! Or i will go and kil them all!:mad5:
JK :lol:

Let's see... Luigi should stay (He should get his vacuum from Luigi Mansion and Mario would get F.L.O.O.D.) But if we added Waluigi what special thing has he had? Luigi and his Vacuum, Mario's F.L.O.O.D, Fox's Staff, Samus's Breakable Suit, Link's Wolf Transformation (HOPEFULLY! His Wolf form pwns,) Wario's super fart power (XD). Allthough I hope this is all true. But I still would like Waluigi in the game =P.

Back