=SSBB= Things with POOR GRAPHICS that definately need tweaking.

amirreza said:
To be honest, I have to agree with you on that.

However, can't you agree this needs SOME tweaking. At least make the skin a little more polished but keeping the model shape all blocky as it is so the lag won't be a problem. If they did that, I'd be as snug as a bug in a rug :D

meh you'll probably hardly notice

a) you'll be concentrated on the game
b) they'll be moving all the time, and it's not like they have a huge part in the game

mushroomedmario said:
meh you'll probably hardly notice

a) you'll be concentrated on the game
b) they'll be moving all the time, and it's not like they have a huge part in the game

Hopefully, but I am a picky artist and I just might notice :p

Sovieto said:
its harder than you think to make a "perfect" sphere, which is actually pretty much impossible on 3D objects. from what i know you can only increase the number of sides to an amazing number so it looks like a perfect sphere to the human eye. wii just doesn't have the power.

That's right. Technically a "perfect" sphere is impossible.

I must admit though that the polygon in the screenshot looks a bit poor

FRuMMaGe said:
That's right. Technically a "perfect" sphere is impossible.

I must admit though that the polygon in the screenshot looks a bit poor

THANK YOU!
Someone agrees with me...

amirreza said:
THANK YOU!
Someone agrees with me...
lol you have to admit, the Wii ISINT made for graphics, and you seam to just not but happy with what brawl is giving lol- I'm just so damn happy for the graphics that they are now,

lucas_071108c-l.jpg

So you're saying that doesn't look pretty lol?

Vedelkin10 said:
lol you have to admit, the Wii ISINT made for graphics, and you seam to just not but happy with what brawl is giving lol- I'm just so damn happy for the graphics that they are now,

lucas_071108c-l.jpg

So you're saying that doesn't look pretty lol?

That's amazing, but the Waddle Doo (or whatever) looked like crap.

amirreza said:
That's amazing, but the Waddle Doo (or whatever) looked like crap.
Lol i'm agreeing with other people- In some ways you have to make sacrifices Mainly its graphics

i'd rather have the waddle doo look like crap and nothing else then some characer be a square and have the waddle doo look golden. priorities people!

I'd prefer to have everything look golden, especially if they have the potential to.

Who cares, the Wii wasn't built for the graphics, more for the gameplay. SSBB and SMG will be the most you get regarding graphics, anything over that cannot be handled by the Wii.

Items/Assist Trophies/Pokemon are only going to be on the field for a mere matter of seconds. You won't notice.

Last edited:
Back