=SSBB= Things with POOR GRAPHICS that definately need tweaking.

^It was a joke, bro.

I'm just saying that people are blowing this way out of proportion. I'm sure Peach's turnips looked like garbage in melee compared to Peach. Who cares?

mushroomedmario said:
that's what forums are for....

and that has nothing to do with the gameplay at all......it's something we can see now, and we'll be able to see it when we play the game

post that on smashboards
U facehead Brent! He was jk Roflcopter XDDD.

I agree with M1 also! when your playing the game, you wont see those small bad twink things u think need to be twinked cause it wont be as close as it is to the pictures shown, it will be farther xP

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
U facehead Brent! He was jk Roflcopter XDDD.

I agree with M1 also! when your playing the game, you wont see those small bad twink things u think need to be twinked cause it wont be as close as it is to the pictures shown, it will be farther xP

'You're a towel!!'

mushroomedmario said:
how do you know waddle doos are supposed to be 100% spherical

true, we would have to ask the developer of the waddle doos how round the fellas are suppose to do? I wonder if he speak english.

i didnt notice it for like a whole 5 secons of starting at a screen that isnt moving... now correct me if im wrong BUT is their really a stage in smash bro's were people arnt flying left right and center?

Back