Stars??

jizzyd

ninty luva
Apr 5, 2007
Isle of Man
i no this may sound a little dumb( and has probably been posted b4) but what are those star point things and how dyu get them...?

Hi the star points are "nintendo's credits" if you like they can be used on the nintendo europe website to buy wallpapers etc. They will hopefully be reedeamable soon for wii points. You get them by registering you nintendo products on the webpage using the unique pin you get inside a game or wotever box.
Hope This has helped :)

Kris Bulldog

jizzyd said:
i no this may sound a little dumb( and has probably been posted b4) but what are those star point things and how dyu get them...?

Just a follow up. Yeah you get 5 stars for just signing in, however limited to 5 a day, then they reward you different amounts for answering their surveys, and then you get little leaflets in your official Nintendo games, You type the PIN number on the site and you get 250 stars, and 500 for consoles I believe,

And I think you may be able to trade 4 stars for a single wii point later on when Nintendo says so. However I am still unsure about the transfer rate.

Silent-Sniper said:
Yeah not like you get anything else.

Ungrateful gits.

We get ONE perk and Americans cry.
i agree, america gets games an consoles first, and there is no VAT!

Back