Starting a list of Wii-Ailments!

kittypie

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Nintendo is plugging the Wii as a system for people who haven't been into gaming as well as the serious gamers. We are the "haven't been in to gaming" and boy, are we outta shape! My husband says he has "Wii Shoulder" from the bowling and I can feel the muscles across my back. I told my sister that I am giving up the gym and just going to play on the Wii for an hour a day *smile*. So let's hear it for the bum knees and kinky shoulders as we all stand up and M-O-V-E!

.....Dude your gonna get fat if you think that way :lol:
The Nintendo Wii isnt a gym....please tell me your joking :lol:

seriously
ur not gonna burn a ton of calories playing wii unless you just play straight boxing
my 8 year old brother just moves his wrists back and forth repeatedly, and his rank in boxing is like 700
its rediculous
but dont give up the gym, for the sake of your health

the ouchwiis

1. day one. wii sports and tennis = arm pain.
2. day two. wii sports and baseball/bowling = minor back pain.
3. day something. wii sports and boxing = excessive sweating and forearm pain.

...to be so out of shape that a GAME can cause minor aches and pains...priceless.

:thumbsup:

haha after the first day I got my wii, my shoulder and bicep were so sore from playing boxing:arf:

nork said:
1. day one. wii sports and tennis = arm pain.
2. day two. wii sports and baseball/bowling = minor back pain.
3. day something. wii sports and boxing = excessive sweating and forearm pain.

...to be so out of shape that a GAME can cause minor aches and pains...priceless.

:thumbsup:

I totally agree ;)

To tell you the truth, if I do like an hour or two of Wii Bowling's power throw excercise, my arm hurts a bit the next day.

Back