SUCCESS or FAILURE for sony?

Sovieto said:
the ps3 is the most bang for your buck, value wise, other than that really its your opinion, why do you guys create this anti-ps3 fanboy threads all the time?

cause theres more Cons than Pros id say.

The way I see it, in order to get save up for a ps3 you'd need to get a JOB. Now in three months at my current job iv'e made over $1000. I've also had less time for gaming. I'm not gonna quit my job and I'm not gonna waste (although i should say spend so i dont sound biased) on something that I'll hardly ever play (besides I'm 16, I need a car). So personally, I'm gonna get a Wii probly near the end of 2007 becuz that's when all the features are supposed to be up and running and they're (supposed) to have dvd players. And you're right Sovieto, it really opinion. It's also how much you're willing to spend and how much time you have to play games.

PS3, 360 Or Wii? The Answer Is Clear

Sony Is doing pretty good, well if i had the money to buy a PS3 i would, but the cost is rediculous for a gaming system. if your planning to use everything it offers, its good for example blue-ray disk player and the 60 GB hard drive. If your using it JUST for the gaming it sucks. what i think is the worst system out is XBOX 360... there really is NO change... i mean who would waste thier money? nothing changed between XBOX and the 360.
Thats Just My Oppinion.
I Personally like the Wii the best, it never gets boring, its like having a new system and an old one too. Its Completly interactive... other games get boring fast but with the Wii there is no time to get bored it makes you feel as if your in the game... your not just playing it.... your living it.
Sorry For the Long Post

My Recomendation not only for the price but i own all three systems but i seem to play the Wii the most, its like im living in the past and playing it is soo much fun. I would Choose the Wii Out Of All Three

. :D

Sovieto said:
the ps3 is the most bang for your buck, value wise, other than that really its your opinion, why do you guys create this anti-ps3 fanboy threads all the time? and im pretty sure no HD is not an option, since devs probably use cache or whatever off of the HD to help run the games faster and smoother (big mistake 360 made with having a model with no hd, thus making that option not an option)

and i would not want to see what else you say, since you are obviously bias towards nintendo.......................

Sovieto, how come everyone who dislikes u/disagrees with u/doesn't favor Sony is automatically a Ninty fanboy, hated by you?

I don't plan to buy a PS3 for many years... But I still say that once the games start picking up, it will emerge as the top console. I still like my Wii better. Hahaha!

Back