ewhitey718

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
0727-7828-9300-8139
suggestions on Games/ controllers / memory cards and other things

suggestions

Last edited:
need help with choosing whether to buy wii classic controller or gamecube controller. what r the plus's and minus's of each. help please

Shazam, i suggest Mario brothers, very good game, its a classic

donkey kong is good,streetfighter II, sonic the hedgehog, gunstar heroes. those r some good games. hope that helps

ewhitey718 said:
need help with choosing whether to buy wii classic controller or gamecube controller. what r the plus's and minus's of each. help please

I'd go with the classic controller unless you have some Gamecube games. Classic controller is a great controller, but only works with VC games, and compatible Wii games. The gamecube controller can be used on VC, and certain Wii games as well as Gamecube games. So for compatiblity get the Gamecube. For good design get a classic.

I have Dragon Ball Z BT2 and you can use Wii-Remote, Classic Controller, Gamecube controller, or the Gamecube Wavebird. I hope more companies do this.

Also if anyone's wondering about SD cards. Don't buy Nintendo's official ones. They're a rip-off. I got a 2gb PNY SD card for $30. Nintendo's selling 1gb for $40. You do the math. BTW ANY! SD card will work. Nintendo says they don't all work just so you'll buy thier's.

does the wavebird controller work on all VC games?

ewhitey718 said:
does the wavebird controller work on all VC games?

The one's that are gamecube controller compatible. I can't see any reason why the wavebird wouldn't work on all VC games. It's compatible with all the ones currently available. But I've noticed since the reciever is on top of the Wii and pointed striaght up, I've had trouble getting the signal to go through with all the Bluetuth, and Wireless internet stuff going on inside the Wii. If a game is Gamecube compaitble then the wavebird works too.

? sry, i dont understand that last post. lol

what controller do people suggest getting? Classic controller or a gamecube controller such as wavebird? anyone have either one and suggest it?

please help

ewhitey718 said:
what controller do people suggest getting? Classic controller or a gamecube controller such as wavebird? anyone have either one and suggest it?

please help

So... I had a reply to that same question a couple messages up. Or did that not answer your question?

i just want peoples personal opinions on using the controllers

Back