Super Smash Bros. 4

[STRIKE]Drifloon, right?[/STRIKE]

According to Sakurai's Weekly Famitsu Column, the characters Jigglypuff, Toon Link and Wolf almost didn't make it into Brawl, and were added in the final stages of development, hence the reason they had no significant roles in the storyline of the Subspace Emissary.

In that case, Jigglypuff might not have as big as a chance as one would expect, seeing how Jigglypuff was almost cut from Brawl.

Links or it didn't happen
Plus Toon Link is already in, making the column hardly relevant.
Jigglypuff can get a moveset update like Sheik and such

Last edited:
I just got Mass Effect 3, so if any of you guys own that game as well and feel like playing it with me on co-op mode, just reply :D

Oh and just in general for people who want to add me on Skype for playin games like MK8 or SSB4 later on, my Skypename is: xnxandxox
Might be handier than using the in-gamechat.

[STRIKE]Drifloon, right?[/STRIKE]

According to Sakurai's Weekly Famitsu Column, the characters Jigglypuff, Toon Link and Wolf almost didn't make it into Brawl, and were added in the final stages of development, hence the reason they had no significant roles in the storyline of the Subspace Emissary.

In that case, Jigglypuff might not have as big as a chance as one would expect, seeing how Jigglypuff was almost cut from Brawl.
That's a good point. But by being in Brawl, Jiggs has become even more of a Smash staple, making her chances of getting cut in this lower than they were in Brawl.

I would bet money Jigglyballs will return. There's no chance of her exclusion.

I just got Mass Effect 3, so if any of you guys own that game as well and feel like playing it with me on co-op mode, just reply :D

Oh and just in general for people who want to add me on Skype for playin games like MK8 or SSB4 later on, my Skypename is: xnxandxox
Might be handier than using the in-gamechat.

No more free passes for you. ¬_¬

I would bet money Jigglyballs will return. There's no chance of her exclusion.
It's not a matter of who wants or doesn't want her in anymore. She's a veteran and both Sakurai and Nintendo are fairly traditional. There will be no cuts from the original twelve now or ever.

It's not a matter of who wants or doesn't want her in anymore. She's a veteran and both Sakurai and Nintendo are fairly traditional. There will be no cuts from the original twelve now or ever.
I think he's referencing his pessimism, since he's normally the type to be pessimistic about this sort of thing.

....although, he doesn't like Jigglypuff very much, so maybe this is pessimism for him.

Fuck you, Dirge.

I was moreso referencing my absolute refusal to gamble monies, since I'm stingier than a stingian Zinogre. that was terrible

But your idea works too, Jigglyballs can go suck itself for all I care.

Back