Super Smash Bros. 4

All I know is that I'm really excited about it and I hope the rumor about what they're gonna stream at the Treehouse Livestream is true

Hahaha, there was no Zelda on the frontpage and I knew at least some of you guys would like it, so why not post it here? :p

Beclaws here.

The rest'a the forum don't bite, Nando. Don't be afraid to revive a topic or post a thread elsewhere lol.

Last edited:
What about Max Revives?

Haha good one! That is something that troubles me slightly about forum rules. If you want to talk about a topic in a forum where said topic is dated then you get **** on for necroing, but then it's even WORSE to make a new topic about it! Lose-lose situation, and if you want to have an actual conversation about the topic without all the "don't necro," or "there's already a dead thread about this that you should post in so we can complain about your necro," you have to go and look for a forum that has recent posts about it (which pretty much no one would go to the trouble of doing.)

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlUSfZ7LQ
Also in the most recent SSB4 Miiverse post I noticed the Pong score was different than shown in the direct. I certainly can't imagine the assist trophy lasting long enough for a three point game, so I wonder if the score that appears is just random. Speaking of which, that pong ball is going to be doing some crazy maneuvers in stages with a lot of landscape like Palutena's Temple.

Last edited:
That is something that troubles me slightly about forum rules. If you want to talk about a topic in a forum where said topic is dated then you get **** on for necroing, but then it's even WORSE to make a new topic about it! Lose-lose situation, and if you want to have an actual conversation about the topic without all the "don't necro," or "there's already a dead thread about this that you should post in so we can complain about your necro," you have to go and look for a forum that has recent posts about it (which pretty much no one would go to the trouble of doing.)

The rules against necro posting and rules against double posting kind'a clash with each other, aye. Bad mods can thus make poor judgement calls on a revive or (thread) double post therefore. If a forum chooses to enforce both kinds of rules, it comes down to an extra amount of moderator discretion, which can especially rub members affected the wrong way when their discretion is poorly. It's an easy way t' form bad blood between staff 'n newbies... somethin' I've learned from experience, unfortunately.

Back