Super Smash Bros. 4

I thought I read it's a Q&A. But don't forget about the SSB4 tournament, cause that'll be there as well :D

I thought I read it's a Q&A. But don't forget about the SSB4 tournament, cause that'll be there as well :D

Hell yeah I'll definitely be watching that. I wonder how many characters they'll have access to. All revealed ones? If they reveal one more newcomer at the Digital Event earlier that day, that would make for a solid 30 characters to use in the Invitational.

I really hope that'll be the case. Maybe even more than one newcomer, or maybe some older veterans.

One thing I WILL call right now though: The players who hated Ike in Brawl are going to REALLY HATE Little Mac in Smash 4. Ike is seen as so "overpowered" in non-competitive play because of his easy KO's in 4-player casual matches, and Little Mac is going to be much worse about this.

nubs gonna nub

Ain't like casual opinions on competitive matters will ever... well, matter. Just pop in your earplugs and give 'em the Little Mac they didn't order if ya so desire. That, or teach 'em the truth 'bout balancing if they're actually willin' to listen.

bleh

I liked red Greninja at first, but now that I take another look at it... It doesn't really appeal to me anymore. Excited for the other colors though, like green.

greeninja ftw

The whole mirror thing is interesting.

Now we can't get any back shots.
Although, would a sword characters like Marth and Link switch their sword hand?

Like BossFight already pointed out: We've already seen some backshots of Marth. So.. No.

Sakurai said:
The leg and arm positions of some characters will automatically be mirrored when facing left or right.

> "some". Sooo... I don't think that'll be the case

Also: Did you guys notice the scarf from the red Greninja is different from the usual Greninja? Not just the color. I dunno, it kinda caught my eye. Or: Did the scarf position actually change, because Greninja is facing the other way? That would be pretty cool.

Last edited:
GUYS!
GUYS!
GUYS!

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/05/2...mecube-style-controller-for-smash-bros-wii-u/

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/...ontroller-inspired-pad-wii-u-time-smash-bros/

w7dmvBw.jpg

Last edited:
**** YEAH!
I hope it'll look better than the last Gamecube inspired controller, cause that one looked pretty weird.
I also hope it'll not just be for the US... Which I doubt will be the case -_-"

And what do they mean with "it will feature Nintendo Characters"?

Last edited:
Yeah I thought something like that as well... I'm not convinced yet, but it sounds good. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back