super smash bros brawl controller

maybe this is the reason this game has no official release date, i mean it would be hard to figure out the perfect controls for this, there was a lot of attacks for each character in ssbb so they will have to get creative.

I think they screwed up big time with the virtual console. With the GameCube controller, you can't remap the buttons, which makes playing games like Super Mario World VERY hard when you're using the Y button to run, then stretching all the way to the B button to jump. Not very well mapped at all.

SubZero5268 said:
I think they screwed up big time with the virtual console. With the GameCube controller, you can't remap the buttons, which makes playing games like Super Mario World VERY hard when you're using the Y button to run, then stretching all the way to the B button to jump. Not very well mapped at all.
i second that too.. I often think should i spend 20 dollars for one of the classic controllers for like playing the later virtual console games for the SNES, Sega Genesis, and N64. i mean does the classic controller have a better button layout then of the GC controller? do you really know until you buy game? i mean those questions enter my head and makes me still think about getting the classic controller.

duh get the classic controller its much better i its mapped perfect for snes cause thats basically what it is so definitely spend your money on a classic controller you wont be upset i promise

Bulldogxx831 said:
What do you mean if a compatible controller doesn't come with it. Their not going to release it with people unable to play it.
Well they don't sell the game coming with a Wii, do they?

I dont know what you guys are saying spaming up the thread, but The controler will be GC (thank god) not that i don't LOVE my wiimote, its just that come on SSBB. Online? we need a little sympathy here. Im for the GC controler.

ok yeah, the GC controller can function for Brawl, but so will the Wiimote for those newcomers in Smash and new Nintendo console owners, and I'm getting tired of saying it, it's pretty obvious

Well personally, I love the Nintendo Wii, but for a classic two-hand controller, XBox 360 is the only console with the buttons in the perfect place. But it's still no match for the Wii-Mote. It's just too bad the classic controller for the Wii isn't made like XBox's. In case this pisses anyone off, I LOVE THE WII!!! (so plz don't hurt me for complimenting XBox)

i hope that it can be played with th wiimote because i´m sick of the gc control

Back