System setup pics???

Jorge said:
I thought the new rooms came equipped with 4 corners...

HAha you're quite the comedian there:lol:
But to elaborate, I have my setup in one corner, Desk comp etc in another, bed in one, and one has drawers...free space for gaming in the middle of the room:smilewinkgrin:

= 4 corners:smilewinkgrin:

Yes Jorge, i thought so. I didn't put that very well, i meant it with a bit of sarcasm and trying to get a confirmation. Pretty cleas picture. I have seen different ones with quite a blurry picture.

Can't get pic to work but....

:cornut: :cool: I love all my systems which include Spectrum and Amstrad ,AMIGA,3DO,SNES,N64,GAMECUBE,Wii,GBA,NGPC,DREAMCAST,PS2,SATURN,MODDED XBOX and my pride and joy Jap NEO-GEO aes system with 30 games 3 controllers 1 memory card 1 phantom MVS converter :)cool: THE BEST GAMES CONSOLE EVER MADE) IMO

NEO ROCKS

This is how im rollin...:ciappa:

Attachments

• My setup.jpg
    My setup.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 189
I Finally Got A Pic... I Just Re-did It Too! ^_^

(pay no attention to the date at the bottom.. it keeps on resetting itself)

The FIrst One It The Setup, And The Second One Is The Key To Everything On There In Case You Can't Tell What They Are. ^_^

Whaddaya Think?:wtf:

Last edited:
OOOOh I want to show mine...but I don't feel like getting up lol.

I have a pretty nice wooden entertainment center, with glass. I think it's oak. Gamecube set up, dvd player, 38' magnavox flatscreen, but one of those tube flat screens, I copied that one guy that made that regular NES dvd player conversion, which works well, Tivo, Wii. And I leave my ds lite charging next to my wii lol. I have a sega game gear too, works well. I also have a gamepod chair, check them out. ..http://www.loftgoods.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=76&idCategory=22

Mine is black, basically, it has a sub that would be underneath you, and two speakers at your shoulders, I'd like to make a couch someday for movies and ****. Wouldnt that be sweet?

btw, lol everything that doesnt have to do with electronics is my moms, throw the tv in there too. :scared:

my room is waaaayyyyy to messed to put pics on web, but heres wut i got;

samsung 2.1 mega pixel digimax 250
tiny casio keyboard
huge yamaha keyboard
guitar
something drumkit
panosonic 34" something
broken pc
wii (only 4 games tho)
all types of gameboys (bout 79 games)
gamecube (bout 30 games)
gameboy player
n64 (bout 10 games)
dreamcast (bout 24 games)
1st playstation (bout 30 games
ps2 (bout 10 games)
xbox (bout 40 games)
pc x2 with too much crap on it that i dunno what its got
x3 laptops
and apart from 4 dvd players with exactly 174 dvds, ntl box and uhh exactly 407 videos.
and all hooked up to my other pc:)

Last edited:
bonodo said:
my room is waaaayyyyy to messed to put pics on web, but heres wut i got;

samsung 2.1 mega pixel digimax 250
tiny casio keyboard
huge yamaha keyboard
guitar
something drumkit
panosonic 34" something
broken pc
wii (only 4 games tho)
all types of gameboys (bout 79 games)
gamecube (bout 30 games)
gameboy player
n64 (bout 10 games)
dreamcast (bout 24 games)
1st playstation (bout 30 games
ps2 (bout 10 games)
xbox (bout 40 games)
pc x2 with too much crap on it that i dunno what its got
x3 laptops
and apart from 4 dvd players with exactly 174 dvds, ntl box and uhh exactly 407 videos.
and all hooked up to my other pc:)

Good God!!! You Got Enough In Your Freaking Room!?

I didn't get past the first page, but I can't help but laugh at a thread where individuals can show off their gaming arsenal. I was amazed by Gromet's photos, then read his follow-up post:

"And just because I am a gamer and have collected games and consoles my whole life does not make me a "rich bastard", Dude you don't even know me.

I am CIO of the second largest General contracting Firm in the US. I work my ass off, and when I do have free time, I play game, usually. I have a life, I'm engaged to an amazing woman, who BTW loves gaming too..."

It's hilarious that no one even called him a "rich bastard" but he felt the need to throw that in there. Then he proceeds to tell us how he works for his money and how he has such a great life.. I don't know about you guys, but anyone who needs to go on a message board to talk about his amazing life and his wealth of video games.. kinda makes him a "rich bastard." Almost like he's admitting to the very thing he's trying to deny. I don't mean to be rude.. I just thought it was worth pointing out.

I don't necessarily think he is a "rich bastard" even though it sounds like he has a job that pays him well. Owning alot of video games does not make you rich. Though systems are just now getting high in price the average income can afford to buy a PS3. Not to mention before the current line up of systems consoles were cheap, and you can go to eBay or a flea market and find classic games and consoles for dirt.

Back