System setup pics???

I just bought a new Samsung HD 30" and I'm going to get an entertainment center built by a friend. I will post pics ASAP.

The wife wouldnt let me move the systems into the livingroom but i talked her into this sence it was a steal
wallmart special last one left samsung 50inch HDTV dlp only 900 bucks regualr price was something like 1599 but it was on clearance and last one so the display model i talked them down alot on it... kinda felt bad when the guys worked half and hour to get it down from the 2nd rack display unit.. 3 guys a hilow and half an hour later i got a deal..lol

so here is the new setup just not enough room for the 3DO just nintendos the 3D0 will move to the bedroom for now

untitled1.jpg

the best part is the ressesd speaker the wii sensor bar fits perfect no messing around trying to mount it...

untitled2.jpg

little messy i know was to excited about setting it up to bother cleaning

DK eddition or something... i acctually was looking on ebay for a black or grey one to blend in with the other systems..lol the 64 sticks out pretty bad

yay found the bloody thing!
well heres my mess, the floor which you can see looks pretty much the same as the coffee table, but hey wadda ya expect from a student!
dsc02250aba3.jpg

jeez some of you guys have some great set-ups! Heres mine, Its nothing flash, Just my bedroom setup:D
All my games and other controlers/wii remotes etc are kept in the cupboard below. Sadly this is all i have space for because i have my desk/comp/printer in the other corner:frown2:

PIC_0004.JPG

brendo said:
jeez some of you guys have some great set-ups! Heres mine, Its nothing flash, Just my bedroom setup:D
All my games and other controlers/wii remotes etc are kept in the cupboard below. Sadly this is all i have space for because i have my desk/comp/printer in the other corner:frown2:

I thought the new rooms came equipped with 4 corners...

Last edited:
Back