System setup pics???

turtle112 said:
awesome setup man..get that ps3 off the carpet..AHHGHGHHlol
PS2. :p I like it there!

Dude, you have no idea how much sh*t I have in the messy room (it's my room, not the bedroom, but my wreck room). I have stuff in there since I was 5, I can't wait till Garage Sale day, i'll probably make over 1g (I could buy a new drumset...or a 360! :eek: ). I could make a load of $$$ off of legos, but my Mom wants to keep them. >_<

Anyways, Turtle, you got a sweet crib yourself.

thanks sorry...about the mix up..ever since my second 360 died im anal about ALL electronis dying for no reason..LMAO...

turtle112 said:
thanks sorry...about the mix up..ever since my second 360 died im anal about ALL electronis dying for no reason..LMAO...
Ouch, that sucks! What happened?

umm its a xbox 360..the time..im not spcial..some people are on the 5th one...im on my third...they have hardware failures

turtle112 said:
umm its a xbox 360..the time..im not spcial..some people are on the 5th one...im on my third...they have hardware failures
I've nvr had any problems with any system of I've gotten...what a coincidence, they're all Nintendo! :eek: Fine, and the PS2...

This is my daugther's Wii :

1awb6.jpg

1btt3.jpg

1cwq5.jpg

Last edited:
i was gonna say the same thing.. almost looks like a store display... very nice...

WOW, that shelf is bending alot! Be careful with that. The shelf makes it much better, but there's still all those cords EVERYWHERE. Personally, I wouldn't be able to stand that, but otherwise, GREAT SETUP!!:thumbsup:

i got a girlfriend she lives here..lmao....and what am i supposed to do with the cords then?? i cant wirelessly plug them in..lmao...and the shelf is bolted into 4x6 so its not going newhere

turtle112 said:
i got a girlfriend she lives here..lmao....and what am i supposed to do with the cords then?? i cant wirelessly plug them in..lmao...and the shelf is bolted into 4x6 so its not going newhere

Nice setup If I was you I would add probably 1 more brace to the shelf to be on the safe side who cares about wires as long as you can't trip on them

i actually have 1 extra brace downstairs but theres no stud in the wall there so it would be useless to moutn it in sheetrock..know what i mean?

Back