System setup pics???

Heh, perfect. My dad just a bought a brand spankin new camera this very day. I'll be back....

turtle112 said:
work..im 25.. tech stuff is my hobby along with games...im what you call a NERD..lmao

Im 23 and I worked for Dell computers and still couldn't afford that much LOL I buy my consoles new and the games used if I can cheaper that way :)

hmm maybe hes lucked out and doesnt have bills... lol i wish i still lived at home id have more cars,dirt bikes,4 wheelers, and game systems than i would know what to do with... but my bills alone everymonth is more than a few
ps3's lol

still single then..lol
the only money i get to spend on myself is my overtime money which still works out i got a few hobbie cars i play with in the summer,couple jet skis, one 4 wheeler... but if it isnt for the whole family its kinda hard to justify buying it in my case... there is plenty of other "important" stuff i could buy ahead of anything else...
why not spread some of that stuff out if you have a house.. put the gaming stuff in the living room and such.. instead of all crammed in an office...
and dont give me they are all hooked into the computer crap..lol i had the same problem but a few hundred feat of cable and some nice re-routing of everything i made it work decent without being piled up

My dorm room ... on a TV table i made myself ...

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

well for work i spend all my time in the office..and i HAD my 360 downstairs on my big screen but my dobermans started eating my controllers..=( plus its easier and i can play any game on any system without moving..its all right here...i dunno its just what works for me right now....and i have a girlfriend who lives with me but not married and no family..lmao thank god

I don't want a family all I need is a Girl friend I am single now but Wezeles is right. Its allot cheaper being single you don't have to buy her anything :yesnod:

hmm. *off topic* my cat has the same litter box. lmao . anwaysss

O_O i thought i had a big tv. its 48" sony just a gamecube *sigh* and a few games (not rly a big gamer) and soon to be wii. i sort of have a job (but im 13 0,0 ) for my parents (i clean their office and am on the payroll there..) and so i get a bit of money from it, when i find wii, i will get it (getting digital camera soon hopefully so i can post pics)

I'm a tennis coach. :) Not very good pay, but hell, damn good (fun) job a 14 year old who likes tennis. :/

Anyways, just installed the program to upload these pics. Before I begin though, I just wanna mention these are 2 different rooms, you can tell by the level of messiness.

Mah Wii & games...(Wii Sports as well of course)
DSCN0034.jpg

PS2 and GC games (I don't think I'm too embarrassed to admit all of these are mine...o wait, the Chronicles of Narnia game :mad3: )
DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

Let's see here...we got my arcade gaming system (the light-blue thing with the analog stick); it's pretty awesome, it has Pacman, Mappy (w00t!), Galaga, Pole Position, etc. (only costed $20) GC and PS3...is that a binder full of pokemon cards?!?! :lol:
DSCN0038.jpg

Beeg TV (what i'm looking at from the couch)
DSCN0033-1.jpg

Leetle TV
DSCN0040.jpg

What the TV would look at if it had eyes
DSCN0041.jpg

MY BELOVED DRUMS! They're not that great, but i'm upgrading soon. :) (buying a used $1500 drumset for under 1g :D)
DSCN0039.jpg

That's it.

Back