System setup pics???

the bend im not worried about really its not like the board is gonna snap in half...and as long as its in studs its not going newhere...and the wires kinda bug me but i cant do anything about it...the shelf alows me to be able to do ALOT more with my desk in terms of work..plus i think the consoles will get more up there by the fan laying down...thanks for the positive comments though appreciate it...

lol mine looks the same dont really care in the game room though...got enough cable to make it in to the moon and back in yours though..lol if you want to clean it up there are these plastic strips caled cable hider... it just has double sided tape on it you toss the cables inside then a white,black,beige cover goes over the front of the cables snapping into the back half... i have them for my living room to keep it clean looking, but really gamerooms or office who cares? you can pick them up at most electronics or furniture stores... you can go all out and hardwire it through the walls but that limits you on your setup... i did that for my surround sound in my living room so there isnt any wires going to the speakers just ins and outs on the floor and cieling... PITA but if you have a square living room like me even if you move the furniture around all you do is change the corners to FR FL RR RL etc... let me know if you want more info on how to get it and how to put it in its hard work but if you plan on staying were your at for a while well worth it to get the cables outta the way...

i might do that for my surround soun d setup downstairs but not for my office..i change to many thing around and if i have a problem i have to track down the wire thats a PITA... i do have alot of wires but i need all this crap...well everything but the consoles..but hey i like it and i do spend every waking moment in here so it works out well..lmao..thanks for the info on the wire hiders..might use those in the future though

My TV and Wii. Complete with clothes on top of the TV, and the worlds most awesome blanket on the bed.[1]

My delicious Wii. Controller #1 and Nunchuk #1 in view. Controllers #2 - #4 are behind the Wii, propped precariously, and ready to fall.[2]

Zee games. Not much to say, other than it's night time, and my unsteady hands led to a blurry shot.

Zee games again, this time including the Cube games. Another blurry shot for the pleasure of your eyeballs.

Obligatory shot of the crap I keep safely[3] on my bedroom floor. Items include 1 Powerbook G4, 1 Powerbook G4 Power Adaptor, 1 Gamecube, 2 Gamecube Controllers, 1 EB games bag, and 1 Wacom Tablet. At least I know where to find them.

My desk area. Probably the neatest part of my room, if I do say so myself. All the necessities of modern living.[4]

A closer shot of my beautiful dual 19" LCD monitors. What would I do without them?[5] Also included is my enormous 40cm mousepad, 5.1 cheap speaker setup, and my Apple Keyboard / Apple Mighty Mouse.

And finally, my computer. The very essence of my being. Look at her majesty. That beautiful hum. The gorgeous glow. Her soft fans churning like a jet engine while I sleep. Ahh.....

Well, that's about it. Footnotes to follow.

[1] Seriously, a comfy blanket. I use it for keeping warm during those harsh nights, where the air-con seems to be doing its job a little too well.
[2] These Wiimotes are actually quite safe. I personally vouch for their safety.
[3] Not really safe. If you look closely, you can see the dust. I've contemplated moving them, but that would require far more effort than I can muster.
[4] You might need more things to live. Food for example.
[5] I would use 1 monitor. But I wouldn't be happy about it.

P.S. Yes, it is necessary for me to footnote my posts from here-on out, where needed. They offer deeper insight into my postings, and allow you, the reader, to understand exactly where I am coming from when I say something that may make you think. Or I might even go so far as to say, contemplate your own existence.

Enjoy.

picsetupcj0.png

setuprm7.png

Last edited:
V@A thats a really nice setup there...im a big fan of the minimalist look.

Heres my setup...not the best but unfourtunately i'm a poor student living in halls! Next year I'l be in a house tho, so it should be better.

THe TV is 26" non flatscreen and overall pretty **** but its big and it was cheap [£70 from the local pawn shop :D].

and Gromet, nice collection man! ignore the jealous haters.

image168we4.jpg

dont ask just dont ask (i have zelda but my girlfriends brother nicked it)
and i play that on my 21" tv

Last edited:
My setup, we've had the Wii for only a few days so far. Right now we have Elebits, Rayman, & Wii Play. Soon to come are SSX and Cooking Mama :)

IMG_4903.jpg

My Setup

HPIM0425.jpg

HPIM0422.jpg

Projector2.jpg

Just Got My Wii last week havent updated my photos yet its under the 360.

Last edited:
Back