System setup pics???

paintba||er said:

You suck. You have two 360s. And a 50" plasma. I only have one 360 and a 32" LCD. At least I have an alright HDTV in my room. I hate playing in other rooms with a bunch of people sitting around watching you.
Feeling a little left out? I have 0 360s(not really bothered though) and no HD LCD TVs :'( I am 15 though lol, when I'm older if I get a fair bit of spare money I am sooo making a badass setup. In years to come be expecting a pic on this thread. :p:p:p

Spyro said:
Ah. Cant believe you noticed that. It's the light from the Wii remote charger I bought. I just keep it in the minicabinet down there.
Lol yup nothing gets past me :smilewinkgrin:, well the colour of the light looks nice lol, you should get it out of there!
paintba||er said:

LOL, I'm fifteen too....
Well! Then... I guess you just have more money than me lol...

Last edited:
i was busy yesterday so didnt get around to posting the pics. anyways, here is my new setup:

2%20seat%20couch.jpg

3%20seat%20couch.jpg

TV.jpg

Computer.jpg

sorry about the quality, i took them with my phone. i know i need a new monitor and TV lol. my PC has a duel TV tuner card and i have it hooked up to my TV and my PC acts as a DVR with the help of some software called Beyond TV. i love it :)

Nice leather couches and computer. Must say that room is quite small though.

Syntax said:
Nice leather couches and computer. Must say that room is quite small though.
yea it is kinda on the small side but it works good. im probably gonna mount the TV in corner near the ceiling to the right of my PC though so that will free up some room
Bulldogxx831 said:
Is that the 100 dollar gaming chair?
yup. money well spent. its one of the most comfortable computer chairs EVER. however it sits a little too high for my computer desk IMO

Small?!?!??? You must be joking, you should see my bedroom where I play games, absolutely tiny. Nice room by the way, loving the PC lights. I want that chair... Where would I find one of those???
EDIT: Where would I find an AK Octane Gaming Chair in the UK?

Last edited:
Mitch2025 said:
i got mine from best buy. im not sure if they have any best buys in the UK though, sorry.
Yeah lol that's why I editted my post to "UK," we dont have any Best Buys here and I found it on their website, which is when I editted my post haha. Thanks though.

My setup is a 32" Hannsspree 720p lcd tv with surround sound (when i turn it on lol)

PICT0090.jpg

Hope you guys like it, I was thinking about getting the tv mounted, is it worth it though??:aureola:

Viva la old thread!

Rachies new setup, meh yes I have a pink room, just moved house and haven't redecorated =/

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Best gamer chair evah, which is also my bed ^_^

Picture004.jpg

There's some beautiful setups in here! Here's my bookshelf rig. Might upgrade the TV and move that one to the kitchen eventually. My Black/red DS was hiding in my backpack, it's not in the pic.

gamingshelf.JPG

*Waiting to go fishin*

Last edited:
Back