That's it...

Must admit i've been pleasantly surprised with the level of maturity on the forum. I realise we have a lot of younger members and being a Nintendo site that was pretty much a given, but nonetheless i dont think we suffer with much flaming unlike some other sites.

This makes me happy :)

i0n said:
Must admit i've been pleasantly surprised with the level of maturity on the forum. I realise we have a lot of younger members and being a Nintendo site that was pretty much a given, but nonetheless i dont think we suffer with much flaming unlike some other sites.

This makes me happy :)

That's because if you're a Nintendo fan, you're naturally cooler. :cool:

I turned 20 a week ago. I've left a few forums that were dominated by young 'uns (and older members who acted like young 'uns), so I'm glad this forums seems to have a lot of mature members.

Napalmbrain said:
I turned 20 a week ago. I've left a few forums that were dominated by young 'uns (and older members who acted like young 'uns), so I'm glad this forums seems to have a lot of mature members.
Join the club
Gaia =noob central and the admin are dumb
hogfire =nooooooooooooooooob
and a few others
but me i just try to make people happy with funny things

martini178 said:
im 17 on august the 8th im glad this forum has alot of mature people because the last few ive been on have had alot of flaming 12-15 year olds
respect is a good thing

Hey im 12 and ive only gotten mad one cuz this person started cursing at me, haha thats okay tho i know wat u mean, ive read threads with these rlly annoying people on them:D

Damn everyone here is sooo freakin' young and I mean that in a good way ofcoarse!

Too ashamed to post my age.

We shouold get more older peeps in here, before I switch back to Sony.:lol:

Back