The Alternate Plot

2/7
Maxis
dpiconani447.gif

----------
"Raine focus on the battle not on the route! Eveyone watch out he seems to be smart and is trying to divide us up." Maxis concentrated serching were the Absol was after finding him he marked his aura so that he wouldn't have to serch again. "Got him. Aura Sphere! And now Bulk Up" His body pumped up to strengthen him. "Now Quick Attack." His plan was to get close to the Absol and hit him with Force Palm.

Last edited:
IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
"Maxis did you hear anything I just said?" Raine replied. "If you'd all listen to me for 2 seconds!" He said exasperatedly. "I don't understand why some of us have to be so juvenile and rash." He turned to Tyre. "Please, you are one of the more sensible of the bunch, will you help me out here? Hes baiting us, leave the Absol alone. We need to get to the ruins quickly, or we've been traveling for nothing." He was really starting to regret traveling in a group.

IC: 3/7
Forma

dpiconani233.gif

----
Forma sighed once more, this time at the Riolu. So young and rash, he thought. Forma turned to Raine, who was consorting with Tyre. He seemed frustrated and regretful. Forma agreed with him, "You're right. We should really get going. I suggest we head straight to Mohagony town. Some of the Pokemon here may not be able to last long without the proper supplies."

3/7
Maxis
dpiconani447.gif

--------------
Maxis considered what Raine and Forma had said and decided that what they said is the way that he should act. " I'm sorry guys for the way I acted. I agree withbyou guys 100%. Here take my supplies and give them to everyone." Maxis toke out enough money to feed eveyrone a hundred times over. "My parents were extreamly rich before they passed away and this is only a fraction of it, so I have plenty for everyone so just ask if you need any of it for any reason." Turns to were Takai is hidden and tells him "Sorry I can't play anymore since we have to leave now, so lets finish this some other time. Okay? You are an interesting opponet."

3/7
dpiconani359.gif

Takai

The Aura Sphere missed quite easily. That Riolu can actuslly be some trouble. Then he heard them start to talk of leaving. So they weren't fooled. Crap. I'm gonna need Kensei and the Manic to actually force them to fight. Takai quickly jumped up and blasted an Ice Beam as high as he could. Once he landed he yelled out, hoping they would take him seriously this time. "Hey! Don't ignore me! I've just signaled an ally, a very powerful ally. Perhaps you all have heard of the Manic pokemon?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei

Kensei struggled to walk out into the clearing despite being injured. Whatever had happened to it before, suddenly the Salamence had full strength and was attacking the Aerodactyl with great ferocity. Its eyes were glowing red and its wing was healing up a bit. Good enough for flight anyways.

Thats when Kensei saw a blue beam fire into the sky, not so far from where they were. An Ice Beam, the signal! Takai found them! Kensei looked at what was happening. Salamence was struggling with the Aerodactyls wing, trying to bite through. Kensei was really hurting, one decent attack would knock him out. Then theres Takai, who signaled he's found the rebels. He'll probably need help cause if they hadn't noticed him before they definately see him now. He can defend himself but not forever.

"Hey, Salamence! Leave the Aerodactyl and lets go! The mission comes first!" The dragon did as commanded and shoved the Aerodactyl away before rushing over so Kensei could jump on. Then it took off and flew towards Takai's signal.

1/7

Glio the gligar:

----------------------

All of a sudden out of nowhere Glio came out of the forest and slashed Kensai for he disliked electric pokemon.

Ooc: as far as I know, LetItRock has been removed from the RP due to inactivity. I would ignore the post. The Gligar avatar has been removed from the front page, therefor he was removed from the RP.

3/7
dpiconani359.gif

Takai

The Aura Sphere missed quite easily. That Riolu can actuslly be some trouble. Then he heard them start to talk of leaving. So they weren't fooled. Crap. I'm gonna need Kensei and the Manic to actually force them to fight. Takai quickly jumped up and blasted an Ice Beam as high as he could. Once he landed he yelled out, hoping they would take him seriously this time. "Hey! Don't ignore me! I've just signaled an ally, a very powerful ally. Perhaps you all have heard of the Manic pokemon?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei

Kensei struggled to walk out into the clearing despite being injured. Whatever had happened to it before, suddenly the Salamence had full strength and was attacking the Aerodactyl with great ferocity. Its eyes were glowing red and its wing was healing up a bit. Good enough for flight anyways.

Thats when Kensei saw a blue beam fire into the sky, not so far from where they were. An Ice Beam, the signal! Takai found them! Kensei looked at what was happening. Salamence was struggling with the Aerodactyls wing, trying to bite through. Kensei was really hurting, one decent attack would knock him out. Then theres Takai, who signaled he's found the rebels. He'll probably need help cause if they hadn't noticed him before they definately see him now. He can defend himself but not forever.

"Hey, Salamence! Leave the Aerodactyl and lets go! The mission comes first!" The dragon did as commanded and shoved the Aerodactyl away before rushing over so Kensei could jump on. Then it took off and flew towards Takai's signal.

Vladmir 1/7

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir roared as the Salamence and Elekid flew off toward some blue beam shooting into the sky. Hmmm...more Pokemon perhaps? Hopefully weaker than these? Vladmir licked his lips and took off towards them, gaining speed quickly. He was almost neck and neck with the Salamence again, and they were nearing the spot.

Vladmir saw a large group of Pokemon, an impressive looking Rhyhorn, a Slowpoke, Porygon 2, Squirtle, Charmander and...a Slakoth. A Slakoth colored green and purple. Storm? Vladmir thought. He also so them opposing an Absol. Suddenly, Vladmir felt incredibly tired...too tired to keep flight.

His injuries from the previous battle caught up with him. His wings and muscles ached, his thoughts were missfiring. It seemed he suffered severe burns from that Salamence. Overconfidence perhaps? The burns and wounds were poisoning his thoughts and strength, corrupting it to the breaking point.

The Thunderbolt had hit him hard as well, seemingly, his adrenaline must have shielded him from the pain. But he was out of stamina. He had significant paralysis that sunk in. He screamed in pain as he was right beside the Salamence, and he fell.

He fell a long way... He crashed into the ground between the Absol and the other group of Pokemon. He had been knocked unconscious. His eyes rolled into his head.

After all these years... he thought, You'd think I knew better...

Storm 1/7

dpiconani287.gif

Storm was baring his claws at the Absol, but was impressed by it's Ice Beam. Not many Pokemon had that move, especially Absol. Maybe there ARE others like me... he thought. He began walking away from the group toward the Absol, if only to communicate with it.

All of a sudden, a loud crash and dust blew up in front of Storm. Once the smoke cleared, he could see it was an Aerodactyl. A huge Aerodactyl as a matter of fact...Long wings, much bigger than the ordinary. Storm poked the Aerodactyl in the side, "Vladmir? Is that you?"

Ooc: better than the others?

4/7
Maxis
dpiconani447.gif

-----------
Maxis turned to everyone. "Everyone go ahead i'll hold him off while you guys get away and don't worry about me it'll take more than this to stop me. If it gets to rough i'll retreat and don't come after me under any circumstances no matter what. Got that?" Then he turns to Takai and attacks with Quick Attack. "You wanted a fight you got one, hope you don't regret it." All the sudden an Arodactly crashed in front of him. He noticed Storm walk up to it and Say "Vladmir." "Is he a friend of yours Storm? Well i'll check his aura to see if he is still alive." Maxis concentrated on Vladmir and sensed he was alive just not much. "Everyone he needs medical help now! Now for the enemies let me handle them while you guys help him." Jumps over Vladmir and attacks the Elkid. "Aura Sphere! Now Bulk Up along with Quick Attack." Like with Takai he plans on blasting the Elkid point blank with Force Palm.

Last edited:
4/7
dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

Takai watched as the giant Aerodactyl fell out of the sky. There was a burn on its back and a few bite marks on a wing. Wait a minute...those marks...Kensei! He looked up to see him on the Salamence gliding down to him.

"So these are the rebels Takai?" Takai nodded, "Yep. We were sent to fight them but apparently I wasn't a big threat so they ignored me. Now that you and the Manic are here, I think they'll be a bit more respectful don't you?" Kensei smiled and tapped the Salamence. It roared feircely at the group.

Ooc: InugamiGod: look up ^^^

5/7
Maxis
dpiconani447.gif

-----------
Maxis looked up and saw the Salenmence. "Damn just what we need. Everyone hurry up and get Vladmir out of here i'll hold them off as long as I can." Jumps up into the Salenmences face and shoots an Aura Sphere point blank. Lands then jumps back ready for combat. "Don't worry folks i'll be your opponet for today now lets see if you can make this interesting."

=Jet=
dpiconani007.gif

-----------

Jet quickly ran towards the fallen Aerodyctle, he pulled it onto his back and took off back towards the others, "Let's go!" Sweat ran down Jet's brow as he trugged on. His legs began to burn, he staggered for air. The weight of the downed pokemon got heavier with each step and Jet's heart was beating out of control. He set the Aerodyctle down a safe distance from the fighting and bent over, hands on knees, exhusted.

2/7

OoC: just so you know, thats not what he meant by "look up"
5/7

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

Kensei quickly jumped off when he saw what the Riolu was doing. Good thing to, the hit sent Salamence's head back and caused a big scar across its face. "Thunderbolt!" "Ice Beam!" Takai and Kensei both launched attacks aimed right for the Riolu. Lets see him dodge this.

6/7
Maxis
dpiconani447.gif

--------
Maxis notice the attacks and used Quick Attack to dodge them then charged at the Elkid got into his face put his hand on his stomach then used Force Palm to blast him aside. " Alright Takai your next Quick Attack." Maxis kept jumping all over the place with Quick Attack then ramed Takai in the Shoulder with his sending him a few feet away. He notice the Elkid get up it looked more mad than hurt. "Well this is gonna be harder than I thought." He used Bulk Up to ready himself for any physical attacks they may use then charged an Aura Sphere to fire when he needs to.

Back