The Alternate Plot

OoC: 2 of 7

IC:
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei

"Sky Attack!"

"What? Whoa!" Salamence suddenly flipped away just in time to dodge a Sky Attack from an Aerodactyl. A rebel or just some hungry idiot? Either way it's a fight! "Listen here Salamence. I'm going to occasionally jump off you when I do my attacks. You had better catch me." The Salamence nodded then flew at the Aerodactyl. Kensei jumped off and his fist glowed with blue lightning. "Thunderpunch!"

Requiem:
dpiconani215.gif
1/7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sneasel having leaped from the large hill, dived into the top greenery of the forest. Literally dive bombing into the forest, he constantly flipped and swerved to avoid any tree branches or other plantation in his way. After dodging multiple thresholds of branches, the Sneasel finally was coming close to the earth below. Using his claws, the Sneasel began to catch sturdy branches one after another, carrying his speeding momentum into each tree.

After the first few branches, he began to recoil himself into flips by using the branches themselves, easing his descent and allowing him to land. Finally, with his feet touching the terra firma, the Sneasel continued to treck onwards through the forest, his search cotinuing on. He was unwavering as he traversed and swayed past each tree diligently. After dashing to and fro through the forest, the Sneasel quickly planted one foot forward, skidding to a stop. His ears perked up, and his occulars glanced around suspiciously.

Nearby bushes began to rustle, quickly to reveal a Machoke, it's eyes glowing a fierce, perhaps evil red. The evil glow signaled it was one of Zigaram's little henchmen, the Sneasel knew right away he had been found! "...Alone? A big mistake.. it will be your last!" the Sneasel exclaimed, bearing his claws and readying himself for battle.

"Low Kick!" the Machoke snarled out, running into the fray and sending a sweeping blow towards the Sneasel, but it was easily dodged as the Sneasel made a small jump upwards, the Machoke was now open for a strike. "Icy Wind!" the Sneasel yelled out, breathing in deeply and gathering a frigid energy from deep within. Exhauling, powered snow and ice began to assault and spray the wide open Machoke, delivering a speed-dropping blow.

With the Machoke slown down, the Sneasel attempted to attack once more. "Quick Attack!" had been exclaimed by the Sneasel, and in the blink of an eye, the pokemon had rammed the Machoke with blinding speed, a trail of white aura left in it's wake. The Machoke braced itself for the impact to atleast minimize damage, as being slown down made it difficult to dodge.

With mimimal damage taken, the Machoke lashed out with an attack. "Karate Chop!" it said, a light step forward allowing it to reach the Sneasel and deliver a powerful chop. Being a fighting type move against an ice and dark pokemon, it was quite effective, super effective persay. The Sneasel was literally thrown off it's feet from the blow, it's form smashing into a tree. Wincing in pain, the Sneasel fell from the tree, landing apon a single knee.

However, the Sneasel didn't stay down long - while it didn't lessen the pain, he was used to such a beating through his training with fighting types. Breathing inwards once more, the Sneasel spoke weakly "Ice Shard..!", blowing out multiple gusts of sharp ice to the Machoke. The Machoke, previously chilled from the Icy Wind move, was now awake on only the skin of it's teeth. Being slowed down still, it had no time to counter. The Sneasel took advantage of the cold situation, rushing up to the Machoke.

Jumping up, the Sneasel dived onto the Machoke, and with a light kick, it was pinned to the ground. standing atop the Machoke, the Sneasel brandished it's right claws, raising them to the sky. "Zigaram will not find me.. your death will ensure it. Slash!". With these spoken words, the Sneasel's razor sharp claws gained a brilliant white energy of sheer power as it swiped it's claws to the rabid Machoke, hitting it at full force across the neck.

Blood was obviously drawn as it sprayed from the pokemon's neck, the Sneasel's claws gaining an all-too familiar crimsom coloring. With the Machoke quickly being grasped by death's embrace, the Sneasel weakly jumped away from it's victim. However, even in it's weak state, the Sneasel had no time to rest.

Turning towards his previous direction, he dashed deeper into the forest once more. Hmph.. I will not be caught. Not yet. His low class henchmen are no match.. thought the Sneasel. And so he continued onwards, not pausing for thought nor hesitation, even if, he had just slaughtered a pokemon in cold blood...

Ooc: Ate something terrible, and now I'm sick.. Sorry if there's any mistakes in my posts, i.e. grammar or raw stupidity. I'm going to be relatively inactive, but I'll still try to create my "novels". Btw, if you have any complaints about these huge, overdetailed posts, feel free to PM me. I can RP in a more simpler fashion if this annoys anyone.

1/7
Maxis
dpiconani447.gif

----------
Maxis was worried about the situation they were all in since it seems that they were found out. He was also disapointed that he didnt sense the enemys aura before the attack, so he decided to get stronger and better at sensing aura. Maxis went up to Tyre "Tyre how about me and you do some training when we stop. I could use some fighting practice and I want to learn a new move to be of more help in the Future." The whole time that they were retreating Maxis had a feeling that something bad was coming something that would cause a big problem.

Last edited:
OoC: 2 of 7

IC:
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei

"Sky Attack!"

"What? Whoa!" Salamence suddenly flipped away just in time to dodge a Sky Attack from an Aerodactyl. A rebel or just some hungry idiot? Either way it's a fight! "Listen here Salamence. I'm going to occasionally jump off you when I do my attacks. You had better catch me." The Salamence nodded then flew at the Aerodactyl. Kensei jumped off and his fist glowed with blue lightning. "Thunderpunch!"

Vladmir 1/7

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir was suprised at the Salamence's quick movements. How fun... He continued soaring back towards the Salamence. All of a sudden, the Elekid jumped off it's back, "ThunderPunch!" it cried.

"Hmph, fool..." Vladmir said, rolling easily out of Elekid's way. He was no match for Vladmir in ari combat. He sped towards Salamence, and let out a terrible screech. Then, Vladmir dived at Salamence, face wrought with power.

"Dragn Rush!" Vladmir yelled as he gained tremendous speed and tornadoed at the Salamence.

=Jet=
dpiconani007.gif

--------------

Jet followed the others down the path towards the ruins. They were walking through a young forest, covered with small trees. The sun was albe to shine through the thin canopy, casting light on their dim situation. All of there supplies were gone, and Zigaram was hot on their tracks. Some of the pokemon seemed scared, others too naive to understand how grave their future seemed to look.

IC:
-Raine-

dpiconani079.gif

------
"I'll battle you", Raine replied to Jet, "but until you grow up a little, I won't help you with anything." Raine gave Jet a blunt, stony look. He said what he thought, and it would only help this Squirtle become stronger. "Lets just move to the Ruins so we can camp again, I'm tired. Zigaram is our only real threat, and some of us still need a lot more training." He looked skeptically at some of the Pokemon in the group. "Well, it doesn't matter now. All that matters now is we make it to the ruins, we do all have the same goal here."

IC: 1/7
Tyre and Forma

dpiconani111.gif
dpiconani233.gif

----
The group of rebels were quickly moving down the path, south from the Lake of Rage. They had journied for almost a day now, and it the sun was setting once more. Tyre and Forma stopped at a lonely rock in the middle of the path. "Well, how far do you think we are?" asked Tyre.

Forma looked around him. No sign of any moutains or hills that could hold caves yet. "I don't think we're close enough," he replied. The sun was almost comepletely hidden behind the small trees that shrouded the path and the clouds that circled it. Forma looked to the south and squinted. He could make out a faint light coming from beyond the path. "I do believe we're close to Mahogany town."

"Alright, that's good," Tyre said, "Maybe we can get some supplies there." He looked back at the group and shouted, "Everyone! We're going into Mahogany town to get more supplies. How much money do you all have?"

IC:
-Raine-

dpiconani079.gif

------
"I have enough money to buy my own supplies", Raine said. "Who would go on such a journey without enough money to support themselves?" He shook his head. "I can lend money to people if necessary, but this really doesn't reflect well on anybody now, does it?" Raine was more frustrated than usual, for he hadn't slept in hours.

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

-------------------------------------
Hako rummaged through his pack.
"I've got enough for a few people, I took all of my money with me when I fled Cinnabar."

occ; CK keep up the huge ass posts. That last one was awsome.

IC:
-Raine-

dpiconani079.gif

------
"I'll battle you", Raine replied to Jet, "but until you grow up a little, I won't help you with anything." Raine gave Jet a blunt, stony look. He said what he thought, and it would only help this Squirtle become stronger. "Lets just move to the Ruins so we can camp again, I'm tired. Zigaram is our only real threat, and some of us still need a lot more training." He looked skeptically at some of the Pokemon in the group. "Well, it doesn't matter now. All that matters now is we make it to the ruins, we do all have the same goal here."

Jet let the sting of the remark sink in. He wasn't usally quick to anger, but this comment stired something up. It felt like a small fire was burning inside him. I'll use that for motivation later. Jet would be the first to point out that he acted a bit imature, but Raine was brutly honest sometimes and the majority of the others didn't really enjoy spending time with him.

He continued to walk along, thinking when Tyre stopped. The sun had fallen down past the tops of the trees, and the moon was not yet up which created a darkness, forgien to this time of the day. Jet pulled off his backpack, being a vegatarian his bag was fulled with fruits and vegtables. He had enough to last a few days, but he would need to buy more in town. He didn't have much money, but in his village they grew and picked thier own food and Jet was use to living without store bought goods.

1/7

Ooc:
So we have internet up here in the middle of nowhere (Maine)! Seriously, though, I cannot believe that we actually have wi-fi. There's like, nothing up here at all. Wi-fi makes no sense, but I'll go with it. =D

Oh, and CK... why did you ever doubt your role playing abilities?... @_@ Not only are your posts really long (which is ALWAYS good), but they're also incredibly descriptive and flow really well. Unlike JK Rowling, you don't overuse adverbs, which is good. Frankly, she's not a good writer... her imagination just... oh, never mind. [/END TANGENT]

Dal, thanks a ton for that Tyre post. You really nailed his personality, despite the fact that he didn't have too many lines. Great job. =D

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
"I'm sorry, everyone, but I really only have enough money for myself..." he looked down, as if in disappointment. He looked around the area they were in, and missed the rebel camp. The forest was much less than inviting-- light shone down through the trees, but only a small amount of it, and the whole forest floor was dark, damp, and mushy. Oddish continued to run around hectically, and Tyre's interest in them only grew.

The area around Mahogany Town and the Lake of Rage, where the Rebel Base was, was very mountainous-- Mahogany itself was a relatively small village in the Pokemon world-- its mayor was a modest Medicham, and he did very little for the town, and the rules were lenient. However, the crime rate was very low because of the town's tiny size and isolation. Tyre guessed they were probably a day's hike from the town, and then they would have to go to Ecruteak City-- a larger town with a lot of history, but it was under Zigaram's strict rule, because of its connection with the Legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. From there, the Ruins of Alph were close by, but an aggressive Sudowoodo lived in the woods between the town and the ruins, and he loved to battle.

Tyre turned to the rest of the group. "It should be about a day's hike to Mahogany from where we are now, so we should all keep our eyes out for a clearing where we can spend the night.

Ooc:
1/7

Last edited:
IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
"Who says you know whats best, Tyre? Whose to say me friend Jet here doesn't have a better idea?" He wasn't trying to be antagonistic, but he didn't see how such a big decision could be made on the fly by one member of their group. Not to mention the fact everybody would just listen. After making these concerns clear to the group, he waited for a response. "All in favor of a group decision, thats a little...y'know, thought out?

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
Tyre's eyes narrowed. "Well, I have thought it out. If you disagree with my ideas, you should probably have some of your own.

Ooc:
2/7

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

----------------------
"Woah, woah!"
Hako stepped in between Raine and Tyre.
"We're not going to get anything done arguing. After all, we're a group, right? We'll all be in a better mood after we rest. For now, let's just keep moving."
OOC: 2/7
Hako the Charmander= Pokemon Daniel Faraday

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
Tyre's eyes narrowed. "Well, I have thought it out. If you disagree with my ideas, you should probably have some of your own.

Ooc:
2/7

IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
Raine sighed, exasperatedly. "I didn't say I had a better idea, I said if we all work together, we WILL have a better one. I don't see why wanting to take our time should make you angry with me." He paused--"We haven't decided on a leader yet, so all opinions are equal, right?" He looked, waiting.

Vladmir 1/7

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir was suprised at the Salamence's quick movements. How fun... He continued soaring back towards the Salamence. All of a sudden, the Elekid jumped off it's back, "ThunderPunch!" it cried.

"Hmph, fool..." Vladmir said, rolling easily out of Elekid's way. He was no match for Vladmir in ari combat. He sped towards Salamence, and let out a terrible screech. Then, Vladmir dived at Salamence, face wrought with power.

"Dragn Rush!" Vladmir yelled as he gained tremendous speed and tornadoed at the Salamence.
1/7
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei
Crap, I'm gonna fall. Kensei was flipped upside-down by the force of his own punch. He could clearly see the Salamence get hit by the Dragon Rush. The super effective attack hit the right wing pretty badly, even as a Manic that had to hurt. Kensei continued falling to the earth, no way to land right.

Thats when the Salamence flew in and caught him. "Nice catch but your wing?" Kensei just looked at it. It was torn in three places and was bleeding profusely. If he wasn't breed for this kind of punishment he'd be dead. "We gotta land. Even you can't fly much longer." The Salamence quickly glided down to a clearing in the woods where Kensei quickly jumped off. If I'm right that Aerodactyl will come back. We're the only Elekid and Salamence for miles so it shouldn't be hard to spot us. When it comes back, I'm gonna kill it.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
dpiconani359.gif

Takai

Takai was running fast through the woods. The trail of the rebels was starting to smell fresh. He knew he couldn't be to far from where they were.
"...so all opinions are equal, right?"
Takai froze. He had heard a voice. Quickly he croutched low to the ground and quietly inched forward. He could see a group consisting of some pokemon, three of which were fighting with each other. Takai looked at the tracks and every set was accounted for, plus a Porygon2 which floats. I was right, there is a Ryhorn. But I wasn't expecting all these types. If they know what there doing, then this could pose a problem. I'm too close to shoot off an Ice Beam to get Kensei, and if I back off then I might lose them. I'll just have to- It was then Takai noticed a Riolu. CRAP! A Fighting type! Now I had definately back off! Very slowly and quietly Takai backed off, hoping to get away unnoticed.

Back