The Alternate Plot

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

------------------------------------
The remaining Ratticates and Zigzagoons began to retreat as quickly as they had come. Hako breathed a sigh of relief, but barely had time to think when a low rumbling came from the bushes.
"Um, guys... I don't think it's over..."
No sooner than he had finished his sentence than a group of three deadly Scythers leapt out of the forest. It seemed that the other Pokemon were only the scouting party for the true menace!

-MEANWHILE... SOMEWHERE IN HOENN-
Zigaram
dpiconani065.gif

-----------------------------------------------
Zigaram woke from his long slumber and rose slowly from his throne, his eyes crackling with immense power. In his left hand, he clutched the Legendary Orb tightly.
"Wynam! Report!!!"
A nervous-looking Weaville hurried into the room.
"Y-yes, my Lord?"
"Have you taken care of the rebels yet?"
"N-no, my Lord, but we sent a group to spy on them and destroy them if they can. Also, do not forget that we have a spy in their camp who will be reporting back to us."
"That is unsatisfactory."
Wynax felt a large pressure on his mind. His head was about to explode.
"N-n-no... please, m-my l-lord..."
The pressure lessened somewhat.
"I will let you live for now, Wynam. Bring me Takai and Kensei."
"Yes, my Lord... thank you, m-my Lord..."
The Weaville scurried out of the room.
"I don't know why you let them live, Zigaram. These flies are nothing to you."
Zigaram did not answer the voice in his head, but instead waited for his two servents to appear.

Last edited:
OoC:1 of 7 (yay! my first IC)

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei
Takai was running. Some angry Blaziken were chasing him through the woods. "Its all your fault Absol!" Takai just kept running. "No it wasn't! Please leave me alone!" Takai hated that he had a knack for appearing wherever trouble seemed to happen. Then one of the Blaziken jumped, his foot covered in flames. "Blaze Kick!" he yelled and dashed at Takai.

"AH!" Takai jumped up, startled by his dream. "Uh...just a dream. For a moment I thought it was real." Takai was so preoccupied he didn't notice someone standing over him. "Thought what was real?" Takai looked up to see Kensei, an Elekid, looking at him. "Oh...nothing. Just a bad dream." Kensei chuckled, "Yeah well quit dreaming. Master Zigaram wants us." Takai got up and stretched, "Master wants us? Wonder what for?" Kensei shhok his head. "No clue, but we better go before he gets angry at us. Remember the last guy that kept Master waiting?" Takai shivered, it wasn't a pretty thought. "Yeah, your right. Lets go."

The two made their way to Zigaram's hall and saw him sitting on his throne. Both bowed once they got close. "Master Zigaram. How may we serve you?"

IC:
-Samlin-
dpiconani155.gif

------
Samlin awoke to feel the crisp air of the wind meet his snout. He looked up at the tree casting shade over him and he still felt safe. The gray darkness that cast over him in the sweltering heat made him feel safe. He continued to stare at the numbers on the paper he had found such a short time ago. He pulled himself up leaning against the tree, looking around. He stopped suddenly. He had heard something in the distance. It was a shrill scream.

Samlin ran out from his shady area into the sun. In the distance he could make out two small shapes. He grabbed his pack and ran over to see what had happened. A Treeko was laying on the sandy pathway, curled up as a Zangoose hunched over it. The Treeko saw Samlin and said "Help me!" and winced, as if preparing to be struck. The Zangoose whipped around, seeing Samlin.
"What do you want?" It asked angrily. The Zangoose was missing an eye, and had a blue Bandana wrapped diagonally around his eye and slanting up to his forehead.
"Stop tormenting this Treeko!" Samlin said. He had handled these kind of situations back home, and found he was not scared standing up to this Zangoose. "Slash!" The Zangoose yelled, aiming his claws at Samlin. Unflinching, Samlin stared back.
"Ember" he said back. The flames, while small, his Zangoose head on. He yelled, running backwards. Cursing under his breath, he began to walk away, more interested in getting away than a fight.
Samlin turned to the Treeko. Hello, my name is Samlin, he said, putting out a hand.
"I'm Sid", the Treeko responded. "Thanks for helping me out there, what are you doing in these parts?"
"Erm...nothing" Samlin said, unwilling to share his quest for the rebel alliance with a stranger, as friendly as he appeared. "I'm following some numbers" He said. He took out a piece of paper. At the very least, I might be able to get some help with these numbers, Samlin thought. Sid looked at the paper, thinking hard.
"My father would know what these meant, hes good with numbers. Come back to my house, it can't be more than five minutes from here." Samlin nodded.

Upon reaching the house, and receiving a hot meal as thanks for rescuing Sid, Samlin asked Sids father about the note. Sid's father examined it, thinking hard, and finally walked to Samlin, handing the paper back.
"I think they are coordinates. I'm sure of it." Samlin looked at the note, realizing it was possible.
"Thank you sir" Samlin said thoroughly. As he left, to embark on his journey once again, he now had a purpose. He knew his destination now, and only had to follow his map now. Maybe reaching the rebels would finally fuel my desire for all of this anyway. He thought as Sid's house shrunk in the distance...

------------
IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
Raine looked up from his nap, seeing the others battling red eyed Pokemon, who looked to be invading the camp. He got up, walking to a Scyther. He was in no mood for this. "Get out of our camp", he said. "Spare none of these scum" He said, angrily. "Headbutt" Raine muttered, as he hurled his glowing head at the Scyther's torso. It stuck the Scyther, sending it flying into a tree. Not looking back to see if he had fainted, he turned around. "Now that you clowns have seen how its done, try it yourself." He flopped down on the ground to resume his sleep, thankful that he had no supplies, therefor no supplies to be stolen.

OOC: WOW sorry for the novel guys...didn't realize it was this long when I typed it.

Last edited:
-Maxis-
dpiconani447.gif
1/7
----------
Maxis noticed the Sythers after blasting away a stuborn Raticate with force palm. " Get away from my friends. Aura Sphere!" He launched it at the Syther Raine Headbutted since it got up to attack him. The Syther dodged the attack then attacked Maxis with Slash. Maxis dodged but barely. "Bulk Up". He built up his attack and defense. After taking Sythers' Quick Attack he stood and launch an attack aiming to knock the Syther out. "Force Palm." He slamed the attack into the Sythers face an flash of light happened and the Syther went flying. Not bothering to see if it was knocked out he went to help the others.

Last edited:
Hako
dpiconani004.gif

------------------------------
Hako faced off with the last Scyther. He was tired from his battle with Storm, but he had an idea in mind.
The Scyther is blinded by rage... if I can bait it into attacking, I'll have a clear opening!
The Scyther growled at him menacingly, and with a bestial roar, lunged at him. At the last second, Hako jumped back and let loose a blast of Ember in the beast's face. It recoiled back, snarling.
"That won't hold it for long! Let's get out of here!"

-MEANWHILE-
Zigaram
dpiconani065.gif

Zigaram surveyed his two loyal minions.
"Ah... Takai and Kensei... I have a special job for you today. As you know, there is a small rebel group that has been bothering me for some time. We finally have their location, and I'm leaving it to you two to finish them. You will take one of our Manic Pokemon and destroy them... I think a good Flying-Type will suffice. Bring him out."
To the left of Zigaram's throne, two red-eyed Bayleefs pulled on chains attached to something in the shadows. The beast growled as the two guards tugged on its restraints and staggered into the light, revealing itself to be a gigantic Salamence. It roared into the air.
"That is all."

OOC: 1/7
For those who are wondering, Manic Pokemon are sort of the "elite warriors" of Zigaram's army. They have been chosen for their immense power (and act as "bosses" when the heroes encounter them). There are seven Manic Pokemon, which will be revealed in time.

Ooc: There is one Scyther left, then everyone is defeated. Why do they have to "Get out of there"?

Ooc:

Just as before, a large stone rose out of the ground and Tyre charged towards it, knocking it loose, and going straight for a Zigzagoon, knocking it out. "Guys, these Pokemon aren't meant to defeat us! They're much too weak for that! They're only spies, planning to report bsck to Zigaram! I'm sure some have already left to go back to him, and these ones are only meant to distract us! We've gotta move out!"

Ooc: There is one Scyther left, then everyone is defeated. Why do they have to "Get out of there"?

;O

Ooc:
Alright, a few things right now:
1) I am going on a ski trip until Sunday, and chances of internet up there are very slim. I have given Dal a quick overview of Tyre's character, and he has agreed to bunny him for the time being.
2) I haven't said this before, so it's excusable, but I was thinking about it after the last 3 posts, and so, form now on, this thread will be for role playing only. Keep all other discussion (questions about the plot, if your character can do something you're unsure of, doling out bunnying rights, etc) in the sign-up thread. Unfortunately, you can't change thread titles on WiiChat, but that thread will now also serve as this role play's discussion.

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
"Horn Attack!" Tyre cried, as he charged forward to strike the Scyther. The attack knocked the bug Pokemon out, leaving no more of Zigaram's troops in the area. "We need to leave now," Tyre announced. "Zigaram will be sending much more powerful reinforcements soon if we stay here. We're currently in a forest north of the Lake of Rage in northern Johto, so we should probably flee south to the Ruins of Alph, a place imbued with both Legendary and Psychic power, to get a lead. There are also numerous caves there, so we can hide there if need be."

Ooc:
1/7... also most likely my last post for a while.

Ooc: Farewell WMBQ. :(

IC: Requiem:
dpiconani215.gif
1/7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within a forest, a deafened silence that speaks volumes occures. In a small caravan, the bodies of pokemon lay, ruined by someone or something. The fire previously lit had died out, covered in a thick, colored liquid. Pots, goods, and other items lay scattered and broken across the earth. Slowly, a pokemon began to move within the shadows of the dark forest. "...Soon... She will not be alone...", the pokemon whispered to itself. The cold, monotonous voice of the pokemon could send shivers down the spine of another pokemon with ease.

The pokemon's ominous optics seemed to beam straight through the darkness with a sinister gleam, a cold, emotionless glow. A patterned, but slow dripping noise came from the same area as the pokemon. Swipping it's claws through the air, a crimson tear of sorrow and death removed itself from the said claws, flinging about until it impacted the ground. With this, the dripping had stopped.

Still within the shadows, the pokemon hefted a large, overstuffed backpack over his shoulder, securring it tightly. Immediatly, the pokemon darted off from the destroyed caravan site, leaving the toiled bodies of it's victims to bathe the terra firma in a crimson curtain. Quick step after step, the pokemon dashed to and fro through the forest, desperatly searching for something. Time must be running out.. if the rumour is true, will I make it..? the pokemon pondered silently to himself. Even with wavering thoughts, his mad dash through the greenery was unhesitant, he could not stop now.

Wading through the shrubbery and trees, the pokemon finally reached an opening within the dense forest. With a mighty jump, the pokemon propelled itself through the gap, landing apon a tall, high arching hill. Stopping at an instant, the pokemon ended it's leap with a crouch, silently landing like a feather. Slowly rising, the pokemon began to scour at finding yet another hill-ridden location. The pokemon was bathed in the moonlight which beamed down from above, revealing itself to be a Sneasel. A strong, crisp gust blew about atop the hilly location, but ofcourse, the ice type Sneasel was unwavering in both mind and body.

His occulars scanning his surroundings, he spoke to himself: "Bah, I've seen enough deterents in one night, and now this? Hmph. No matter.. nothing will stop me." As his sentence had ended, the Sneasel crouched forward, leaping out once more. The pokemon bravely dived off the towering hill without any hesitation, yet another gust of wind exploding across the sky. The Sneasel dropped down into the thicket of the forest once more. At an instant, the mysterious pokemon had vanished.

Ooc: Hahah.. my first RP post in years, none the less my first post in the AP. Enjoy(or be annoyed)by my novel of a post. :lol:

Last edited:
Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
"Horn Attack!" Tyre cried, as he charged forward to strike the Scyther. The attack knocked the bug Pokemon out, leaving no more of Zigaram's troops in the area. "We need to leave now," Tyre announced. "Zigaram will be sending much more powerful reinforcements soon if we stay here. We're currently in a forest north of the Lake of Rage in northern Johto, so we should probably flee south to the Ruins of Alph, a place imbued with both Legendary and Psychic power, to get a lead. There are also numerous caves there, so we can hide there if need be."

Ic: 1/7
Forma

dpiconani233.gif

----
Forma nodded and said, "Yes the Ruins would definatley be a good place to hide out." Then he looked around at the gathering rebels. "However," he added, "there have been strange reports of unknown Pokemon dwelling in the caves. I strongly suggest we be careful."

He looked down at the paper and studied it, carefully. At a first glance, it was just a normal blank paper, completely white. However, when he looked at it closer, he could see some faint markings. He looked at it again. Some of the markings looked like oddly drawn alphabet letters. One looked like a capital "A" with an eye in the middle. Forma quickly put the paper away, hoping to solve the mystery later.

Ic: 1/7
Forma

dpiconani233.gif

----
Forma nodded and said, "Yes the Ruins would definatley be a good place to hide out." Then he looked around at the gathering rebels. "However," he added, "there have been strange reports of unknown Pokemon dwelling in the caves. I strongly suggest we be careful."

He looked down at the paper and studied it, carefully. At a first glance, it was just a normal blank paper, completely white. However, when he looked at it closer, he could see some faint markings. He looked at it again. Some of the markings looked like oddly drawn alphabet letters. One looked like a capital "A" with an eye in the middle. Forma quickly put the paper away, hoping to solve the mystery later.

Storm 1/7

dpiconani287.gif

Storm followed the group of Pokemon, feeling utterly worthless for doing so poorly against the enemies. He quickly got over that, and continued walking next to Jet. He was happy, however, that this group of Pokemon were so accepting of him.

Meanwhile...

Vladmir

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir soared high in the sky, letting the wind flow freely under his immense wingspread. His peircing vision searching the grounds hundreds of feet below him. He had been following a group of Raticate, Zigzagoon, and three bigger Scyther. He had just lost track of them for a moment, and he scoured to find them again.

He saw a camp at the edge of the forest, and the Scyther's bodies, KO'ed. He dive bombed and quickly landed on the ground. He looked towards the fainted Pokemon. There were the Raticate, Zigzagoon, and even the Scyther. He walked over to them, bent over, and grasped one of the Raticate's in his mouth. He tilted his head back, and swallowed it whole.

He sniffed the air, and turned South. Hmmm... he thought, more Pokemon! He took off into the air and headed South towards the Ruins of Alph.

-MEANWHILE-
Zigaram
dpiconani065.gif

Zigaram surveyed his two loyal minions.
"Ah... Takai and Kensei... I have a special job for you today. As you know, there is a small rebel group that has been bothering me for some time. We finally have their location, and I'm leaving it to you two to finish them. You will take one of our Manic Pokemon and destroy them... I think a good Flying-Type will suffice. Bring him out."
To the left of Zigaram's throne, two red-eyed Bayleefs pulled on chains attached to something in the shadows. The beast growled as the two guards tugged on its restraints and staggered into the light, revealing itself to be a gigantic Salamence. It roared into the air.
"That is all."

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

"Yes Master." Both looked over at the Salamence. Kensei smiled evilly, The Manic are only entrusted to the strongest of the strong. He knows were strong. Takai on the other hand, scowled at it. Ugly brute, why would master give us a Manic? Doesn't he think we can handle it ourselves? Either way, both leaped onto its back. The Bayleefs released the chains and a couple Weavile pulled on two ropes, opening a small hole in the roof. A small tap and the Salamence took off, flying through the hole and into the sky.

The Salamence flew them fast and far straight to where the rebel camp was located. Was being the deciding factor. "Gone! All gone! And our scouts have been taken down too." Kensei was having a tantrum over this. "Calm down, Kensei. Its not all bad, look." Takai jumped down and landed by some tracks. "Your eyes are better, I didn't see that." Kensei jumped down for a closer look. Takai sniffed the tracks and thought for a moment. "Hmm...I'd say theres definitely a Ryhorn in the group. Plus at least 4-7 others. You may get that challenge you've been wanting, Kensei." At this Kensei smiled. "Good. Those puny Machoke I train with were boring me."

Kensei quickly climbed back on the Salamence. "So, which way?" Takai looked at the direction the tracks were going and tried to remember the geography of the area. "Umm...I'm not sure but there heading either over the mountains or into the ruins. Either way, it'll be hard to locate them from just the sky. I will follow on the ground. When I find them, I'll shoot an Ice Beam into the air." Kensei nodded, "And if we find them, I'll shoot a Thunderbolt at the ground. See ya later, Takai." The Salamence leapt into the air and flew off in the direction Takai mentioned. "Later, Kensei."

=Jet=
dpiconani007.gif

--------------

Jet followed the others down the path towards the ruins. They were walking through a young forest, covered with small trees. The sun was albe to shine through the thin canopy, casting light on their dim situation. All of there supplies were gone, and Zigaram was hot on their tracks. Some of the pokemon seemed scared, others too naive to understand how grave their future seemed to look.

Without any supplies they would have to make alot of stops, meaning Zigaram's troops could close in faster. Jet had little confidence in his own fighting skills and some of his allies seemed quite weak in that area also. He moved ahead to speak to Raine, "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me out with my Protect when he camp again. I can use Iron Defense, but I think if I had both I wounldn't be as predictable in a fight. Jet was more concered with being able to defend himself at first, and then try to master strong offensive moves like his hydropump.

+Rocky+
dpiconani027.gif

--------------
Rocky the sandslash sat in his hole, not even daring to breath. He had dug in among a number of small rocks for the night, and had woken up because of the rumbling sound under him.

He assumed it was the Onix that had been chasing him for a few days. Rocky looked around the desert, he still couldn't see the end of it. He thought he was moving in the right direction, but counldn't be sure. His only hope against the hungry Onix was to get out of the desert and into the marshes on the other side. Rocky had never swam before, but knew he could swim better then an Onix and then he would make his escape. Rocky crouched down and started digging, staying close to the surface keeping an ear up, searching for any nosies.

1/7

dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif

Takai & Kensei

"Yes Master." Both looked over at the Salamence. Kensei smiled evilly, The Manic are only entrusted to the strongest of the strong. He knows were strong. Takai on the other hand, scowled at it. Ugly brute, why would master give us a Manic? Doesn't he think we can handle it ourselves? Either way, both leaped onto its back. The Bayleefs released the chains and a couple Weavile pulled on two ropes, opening a small hole in the roof. A small tap and the Salamence took off, flying through the hole and into the sky.

The Salamence flew them fast and far straight to where the rebel camp was located. Was being the deciding factor. "Gone! All gone! And our scouts have been taken down too." Kensei was having a tantrum over this. "Calm down, Kensei. Its not all bad, look." Takai jumped down and landed by some tracks. "Your eyes are better, I didn't see that." Kensei jumped down for a closer look. Takai sniffed the tracks and thought for a moment. "Hmm...I'd say theres definitely a Ryhorn in the group. Plus at least 4-7 others. You may get that challenge you've been wanting, Kensei." At this Kensei smiled. "Good. Those puny Machoke I train with were boring me."

Kensei quickly climbed back on the Salamence. "So, which way?" Takai looked at the direction the tracks were going and tried to remember the geography of the area. "Umm...I'm not sure but there heading either over the mountains or into the ruins. Either way, it'll be hard to locate them from just the sky. I will follow on the ground. When I find them, I'll shoot an Ice Beam into the air." Kensei nodded, "And if we find them, I'll shoot a Thunderbolt at the ground. See ya later, Takai." The Salamence leapt into the air and flew off in the direction Takai mentioned. "Later, Kensei."

Vladmir 2/7

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir was soaring through the air, still searching for any stray Pokemon to feast on. He loved feasting. All of a sudden, Vladmir felt a strong power approaching him from behind. He decided to land, and take a look.

When he did, a large Salamence with what appeared to be an Elekid on its back. Hmmm...dinner and a snack... Vladmir thought. He took off after Salamence, and charged his power. His body glowed bright red, and he dive bombed towards Salamence and the Elekid. He roared, "Sky Attack!"

Back