The Alternate Plot

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

-----------------------------------
Hako breathed heavily.
"You're good. But we're both battle-weary, and I think-"
There was a loud rustling in the bushes. Hako, spun around.
"What was that!?"

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

-----------------------------------
Hako breathed heavily.
"You're good. But we're both battle-weary, and I think-"
There was a loud rustling in the bushes. Hako, spun around.
"What was that!?"

Storm 4/7

dpiconani287.gif

"Oh no, you won't pull that on me!" Storm dissappeared. A moment later, he appeared behind Hako, swinging one arm, "Faint Attack!" he yelled!

OOC:
Just subscribing, am I allowed to do that? I wish I could join, but I have to wait. Continue on.....

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

Hako was hit in the back with the attack and staggered.
"I'm not doing anything! Look!"
Several Zigzagoons and Raticates hopped out of the bush. All of them had glowing red eyes. Without warning, one of them leapt at Storm, mouth open wide to bite'.
OOC: 5/7

Storm 5/7

dpiconani287.gif

"Oh no you don't!" Storm growled at them. He let out another peircing Screech, causing the Pokemon attacking him to fall back, holding there ears in pain.

"Quick, Hako," Storm yelled, "Get them while there defenses are down, I cant do much with my Truant!"

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

---------------------------------------
Hako nodded.
"Got it!"
Turning to the wild Pokemon, he let out a blast of flame, pushing them back. Even as he did so, many, many more began to emerge from around the camp.
"We're surrounded! Everyone, fight back!"
OOC: 6/7

IC: 3/7
Forma
dpiconani233.gif

-----
Forma looked to the Slakoth and Hako, the Charmander, who were attacking a Zigzagoon with glowing eyes. Forma was about to help, when a Ratticate popped up in front of him, ready to strike. He stared it down. It was just like every other Ratticate, except for its bright, red eyes. Then, suddenly, the wild Pokemon jumped above Forma, and swooped down to bite him. Forma quickly dodged the attack.

I knew it was too peaceful, he thought. When his opponent stood up Forma had already bent back, and prepared a Psybeam. A rainbow aura glowed around his nose, waiting to strike. Forma looked forward at the foe and sent the aura darting to it, in the form of a beam. The aura hit the Ratticate, and it fell down, knocked out.

Last edited:
OOC: First out of seven posts of the day.

BIC:

~Dayna~

dpiconani175.gif

~~~

Dayna sat dazed on the side lines of the multiple battles that took place. She didn't seem to hear anything around her, except for a faint voice asking her for a battle. She snapped out of her reverie when she heard an unfamiliar voice. She whipped around to her left where a Porygon2 stood.

"What is going on here?" it asked, in a rather...robotic voice, Dayna noticed.

"Oh, erm, well, we're camping here. You know, battling...just for fun of course! No purpose at all!" she said, unsure is she should reveal what they really were here for to this random and mysterious stranger. She quickly turned back to the battles, deciding that she rather watch them than participate. She prefered to practice alone, anyway.

Metronome is always so entertaining, even without an opponent.

After facing slightly away from the other battles, Dayna hummed a little bit and waved her arms in a steady beat. Her arms began to glow and Dayna smiled as she waited for the move to escape her mouth. Suddenly, a Zigzagoon leapt from behind the bush she was facing and attacked her with a tackle.

She heard someone shout out that they were surrounded. Dayna growled and huffed in annoyance as she stood back on her feet. She stood a little ways back from the wild pokemon, and began her Metronome attack once more. Her hands glowed again, and she shouted out another attack.

OOC: Would I be basically godmodding if I chose the move? If so, do I either roll for it, or someone else chooses?

Last edited:
Storm 6/7

dpiconani287.gif

"I can't do enough to help you guys! Arggh, I'm no good with that Truant stopping me!" He continued using his Slash attack against the red-eyed Pokemon, but his Truant caught up with him, and he was immobilized. Raticates took advantage and attack with Hyper Fangs and Super Fangs. Storm was unable to react.

Last edited:
OoC: quick question
if we have 2 characters is it 7 posts a day for both or do we break it up to 7 posts a day for each?

Ooc:
To answer Shadow's question, no, it's seven posts a day for the user, not for individual characters. And, just to confirm as I am the RP god around here, or anywhere for that matter, that you can choose the Metronome attacks, Dayna.

4/7

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
Tyre awoke from his nap, fully replenished, though a bit sore from the water type attacks a few minutes previous.

It took him a moment to acquire his bearings, but it appeared that Raticate and Zigzagoon were attacking the camp, and that a serious battle was going on. Tyre instantly got into battle mode, and watched as his comrades fought hard. These Pokemon didn't appear tough, but they were definitely under Zigaram's control-- one glimpse at their eyes revealed that.

"Earthqu--" Tyre began, but then he realized an Earthquake attack wasn't smart in the least-- he could easily hurt his friends as well. "Stone Edge!" he cried as an alternative.

Just as before, a large stone rose out of the ground and Tyre charged towards it, knocking it loose, and going straight for a Zigzagoon, knocking it out. "Guys, these Pokemon aren't meant to defeat us! They're much too weak for that! They're only spies, planning to report bsck to Zigaram! I'm sure some have already left to go back to him, and these ones are only meant to distract us! We've gotta move out!"

IC: 4/7
Forma
dpiconani233.gif

-----
"You are most likely correct," said Forma, hovering to Tyre. "Why else would Zigaram send such pity Pokemon?" He blasted another Psybeam at a rushing Zigzagoon, and rushed to the camp to grab the maps. When he got to the supply tent, he found that most of it was ransacked by the enemies. All expect a single, blank paper got stolen. With nothing else to grab, Forma picked it up and ran back to the others.

"Our suppiles have been stolen," Forma said to Tyre.

Last edited:
Back