The Alternate Plot

Hako
dpiconani004.gif

"Um... I'll train with you, Dayna. I know a couple of good moves, I was trained by my brother. He taught me how to use Metal Claw."

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
Tyre nodded towards Dayna, but was mostly focused on Raine, who had fallen asleep. He crossed his eyes and pawed at the ground again. "Get up," he said. His voice was quiet, yet intimidating at the same time. He continued staring down the Slowpoke; his mood was growing less diplomatic and more prepared for an all-out battle.

Ooc:
2/7

IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
"Stop" Raine muttered under his breath. He was being pawed by Tyre. Raine awoke realizing it was time for battle. He stood up slowly, wobbling back and forth. "Well, where are we going to battle?" Raine asked, still half asleep. He didn't really care where they battled, he was confident he would win regardless of where they were, Tyre looked weak. "...Well?" He said, looking again at the Ryhorn. "Lead the way..."

Solar
dpiconani001.gif

It seemed as if everyone had their battle blood pumping except Solar. His timid nature kept him from battling other Pokemon unless it was absolutely necessary. He glanced at Tyre--this was the most serious he has ever seen Tyre and Tyre ALWAYS looks serious.

"I'll just sit this one out, guys." said Solar as he hopped in a nearby tree for safety.

Ooc: Solar is timid natured. LOL
1/7

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
Tyre turned his head, confused. "Right here, right? This beach is easily large enough to host a battle, and there's not enough space in the woods." Once convinced that he was right, he charged towards Raine, but feigned out of the way at the last second, jumped half a foot into the air, and came down at the ground, striking it hard. A rock rose up from the ground because of the attack Tyre was using, and he charged towards it, knocking it right at Raine's body. "Stone Edge!" he cried as the attack came closer to the Slowpoke.

Ooc:
3/7

IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
Raine looked up at the rock nonchalantly. "Protect" he said, in an almost bored tone. The force-field formed around him and the rock shattered. "Water Pulse" He yelled. He began to get excited now. Battling was exhilarating. His eyes glinted a dark red as a string of quivering water rings shot right at the Ryhorn. He began to move in a circle so the rings would surround Tyre. He can't escape this. Raine thought, laughing.

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
Tyre tried to dodge the water propelled attack, but being bulky as he was, the attack hit him right in the side. Pain shot through his body like a white hot needle-- the attack was not only super effective against both his ground type and his rock type, but his defense against it, Special Defense, was not very powerful-- much unlike his Attack and Defense, and to an extent, his HP.

"It's not over yet!" Frankly, Tyre was glad that Raine didn't intend to kill him-- it was only a practice battle. However, the objective was to make the opponent faint, so he gave it his all. His HP was low enough that he would faint form the next hit, so he only had one chance.

"Horn Drill!" he cried, as he bolted towards the Slowpoke, with his horn outstretched and spinning.

Ooc:
4/7

Storm

Storm stood up, excited by Tyre and Raines battle. He gleamed at Solar and Jet as he sharpened his claws on a nearby rock. "Well? Come on, let's see what you've got. Either of you have what it takes?" He grinned slyly.

IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
"Surf" Raine said, coolly and slyly. A wave formed under Raine and took him up into the air. Raine was not going to block Tyre's next attack, rather, he would meet it head on. The wave began rumbling and began moving towards Tyre. "This is it" Raine muttered, as his eyes glinted again. The wave, now bearing down on Tyre, was growing in size. The wave began to break and the ground rumbled.

Last edited:
Ooc: Nice godmodding, BRizer. xD

Ooc: Its called Surf. Ryhorn has a 4x weakness to Water, so Phil and I both already knew that Ryhorn was likely to lose, and talked about it. I purposely didn't say the wave hit Tyre so there is a level of ambiguity as to whether the attack hits or not. I don't see where the godmodding is...

lol :p

Ooc: You completely ignored his Horn Drill and overtook him. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, back to the story. :]

IC: 1/7
--Forma--

dpiconani233.gif

The day was just like any other day. No wind, no clouds, the sun's setting gleamed beautifully against the lake. Forma looked up at the sky. Peaceful as it was, it knew that there was still trouble with the land. Perhpas it was too peaceful, prehaps not. Forma shrugged at the thought.

Forma's clear body shined brightly with the sun's reflection. He looked 90 degrees to his left, to view the other rebels. A giant wave caught its attention as it rushed down on the beach. Curious, it hovered across the water to the battle, to see what was going on.

Last edited:
Maxis
dpiconani447.gif

Maxis was enjoying the nice calmness of the beach when he sensed a battle happening not bothering to see if it was good or bad aura he charged in the direction it was, he jumped over a rock with his Aura Sphere ready and noticed it was Raine. He landed noticed Jett and went over to him. "Jett whats going on he? I sensed it but dindt check if friend or foe."

Back