The Alternate Plot

1/7
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei
Crap, I'm gonna fall. Kensei was flipped upside-down by the force of his own punch. He could clearly see the Salamence get hit by the Dragon Rush. The super effective attack hit the right wing pretty badly, even as a Manic that had to hurt. Kensei continued falling to the earth, no way to land right.

Thats when the Salamence flew in and caught him. "Nice catch but your wing?" Kensei just looked at it. It was torn in three places and was bleeding profusely. If he wasn't breed for this kind of punishment he'd be dead. "We gotta land. Even you can't fly much longer." The Salamence quickly glided down to a clearing in the woods where Kensei quickly jumped off. If I'm right that Aerodactyl will come back. We're the only Elekid and Salamence for miles so it shouldn't be hard to spot us. When it comes back, I'm gonna kill it.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
dpiconani359.gif

Takai

Takai was running fast through the woods. The trail of the rebels was starting to smell fresh. He knew he couldn't be to far from where they were.
"...so all opinions are equal, right?"
Takai froze. He had heard a voice. Quickly he croutched low to the ground and quietly inched forward. He could see a group consisting of some pokemon, three of which were fighting with each other. Takai looked at the tracks and every set was accounted for, plus a Porygon2 which floats. I was right, there is a Ryhorn. But I wasn't expecting all these types. If they know what there doing, then this could pose a problem. I'm too close to shoot off an Ice Beam to get Kensei, and if I back off then I might lose them. I'll just have to- It was then Takai noticed a Riolu. CRAP! A Fighting type! Now I had definately back off! Very slowly and quietly Takai backed off, hoping to get away unnoticed.

Vladmir 2/7

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir laughed as he watched the Salamence and Elekid plummet into the forest. Vladmir licked the blood from Salamence's wing from his mouth, and smiled happily. It was so rich and strong...theres nothing like the blood of a dragon!

Vladmir turned and dived toward the two of them. He saw the Elekid had gotten up, and was ready to attack. The Salamence could not fly anymore, and Elekid was in his element.

"Hmph," Vladmir snorted as he dive bombed towards the ground in front of the two. He yelled, "Earthquake!" as he struck the Earth, creating a powerful shockwave, and the tremor carried itself violently towards Elekid. Salamence being grounded would likely be hit by it too.

2/7
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei

"Ugh...PROTECT!" A green sphere instantly engulfed Kensei, sheilding him from all damage. Salamence wasn't so lucky. The attack was powerful and brought it to it's knees. As soon as the shockwave passed it roared fiercely. A blue orb formed in front of its mouth and then rocketed toward the Aerodactyl. Dragon Pulse, huh? Then I'll use..."Thunderbolt!" shouted Kensei as blue lightning erupted from his body and flew at the enemy.

2/7
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei

"Ugh...PROTECT!" A green sphere instantly engulfed Kensei, sheilding him from all damage. Salamence wasn't so lucky. The attack was powerful and brought it to it's knees. As soon as the shockwave passed it roared fiercely. A blue orb formed in front of its mouth and then rocketed toward the Aerodactyl. Dragon Pulse, huh? Then I'll use..."Thunderbolt!" shouted Kensei as blue lightning erupted from his body and flew at the enemy.

Vladmir 3/7

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir tucked in his wings and layed flat on the ground to dodge the Dragon Pulse. The Thunderbolt struck his back squarely. But because he was grounded, he barely felt it. He stood back up, baring his fangs.

"Do you really want to die now?" he asked the two of them. "You cannot win."

3/7
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei
"By having most of your body touching the ground you minimized the damage. Finally! A worthy opponent to test my skills against!" Kensei smiled and charged. "Thunderpunch!" he screamed as his right arm crack with electricity. Meanwhile the Salamence got back on its feet and was awaiting orders from Kensei.

Last edited:
"By having most of your body touching the ground you minimized the damage. Finally! A worthy opponent to test my skills against!" Kensei smiled and charged. "Thunderpunch!" he screamed as his right arm crack with electricity. Meanwhile the Salamence got back on its feet and was awaiting orders from Kensei.

Vladmir 3/7

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir let loose a roar, and commenced his Dragon Rush towards Elekid. Just before the two hit into eachother, Vladmir cancelled the Dragon Rush, using the momewntum to carry him behind Elekid where he cirled and yelled "Giga Impact!" at point blank at Elekid's back!

4/7
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei
"What?!" Kensei was slammed right in the back. Salamence roared at the Aerodactyl but wouldn't have been able to do anything to stop it. Kensei was flung through a nearby tree and crashed into the one behind it.

"I-is that all y-you g-got-t? Kensei staggered to his feet. He had to much pride to accept a defeat or run. "Salamence!...Flamethrower!" The Salamence did as it was told a let out a large flame directly at the Aerodactyls back.

4/7
dpiconani239.gif

Kensei
"What?!" Kensei was slammed right in the back. Salamence roared at the Aerodactyl but wouldn't have been able to do anything to stop it. Kensei was flung through a nearby tree and crashed into the one behind it.

"I-is that all y-you g-got-t? Kensei staggered to his feet. He had to much pride to accept a defeat or run. "Salamence!...Flamethrower!" The Salamence did as it was told a let out a large flame directly at the Aerodactyls back.

Vladmir 4/7

dpiconani142.gif

Vladmir felt the heat of the flames, but it tickled more than it hurt. His thick, rocky hide was very unaffected by the fire.

He smiled at the Elekid for a moment, then turned and flew towards the Salamence. Still bellowing flames, Salamence was unable to react in tme. Vladmir soared through the fiire, being unaffective, it only slowed him down. But his speed greatly increased as he attacked. "Dragon Rush!" he yelled as he soared into Salamence.

CRAAACK! The Salamence was knocked back into the forest unconscious. Vladmir licked remaining blood from his rey ioff his body. He turned toward Elekid and bared his teeth, waiting to strike.

He slammed into the ground, "Earthquake!" he bellowed, sending the tremor towards the Elekid, and hitting the unconscious Salamence as well.

Zigaram
dpiconani065.gif

------------------------------
Zigaram had been watching the fight through a portal.
"What a bothersome pest. He even managed to take out a Manic Pokemon! But this fight is far from over!"
Zigaram closed his eyes in concentration and pumped more dark energy into the Salamence. It rose from its' unconcious state bigger than before with a dark aura surrounding it. With a demonic roar, it sped towards Vladmir and bit at his wings.

Last edited:
Requiem:
dpiconani215.gif
2/7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep within the forest, a shadow whisked through the greenery without so much as a footstep's worth of noise. Wavering between the large trunks, the Sneasel from before had been traversing the foresty region for quite some time now. For days on end, the Sneasel had been traveling with no breaks, not so much as a hint of sleep, not so much as a handful of food. He knew he had little time to spare in order to accomplish what he had set out to do, and spared no time, even at his own expense.

However, with the day before's beating from Zigaram's minion, a lone Machoke, his exhaustion was catching up to him. Soon, tiredness would turn to pain, and weariness turn to sickness. Suddenly, as the Sneasel raced through the forest, he could feel a cool, saturated breeze weakly blow by. The Sneasel's weary eyes began to perk up, as he had an idea of where he could be. Slowing down, the Sneasel came to a halt. "... ... A body of water, nearby perhaps?" the Sneasel weakly spoke, slowly raising it's claws to the backpack it carried.

Quickly opening an outer pocket, the Sneasel reached in with it's claws, grasping something in between it's digits. Pulling out it's hand, a somewhat tattered and old map was revealed. The Sneasel surveyed the map closely, looking for any area with water. His occulars became more alert as he pinpoited his location! Judging from the breeze's direction.. I must be.. southeast of that lake. I could be incredibly close.. I must make haste.., the Sneasel thought silently.

Finishing his inner monologue, he placed the map back into his backpack's pocket once more, closing it and placing one foot forward. Pushing from the ground, he began to dash ahead yet again. For a small period of time, he continued his track through the forest, seeming to grow more tired with each step. Each foot placed one infront of the other slowly drained his energy, he knew he would have to rest soon.

His marathon would have to halt soon enough - he only hoped shelter would be ahead. However, finally, the forest began to break way, and an opening was in sight! The Sneasel began to slow his tired form into a mild jog, finally breaching into the open area. The land was flat, and a cool breeze gusted across the region, the refreshing air coming from straight north.

The Sneasel carefully, but wearily, scanned the area with his optics, instantly spotting a body of water ahead - a lake. Around the lake was a peaceful beach, confirming his beliefs on his location. The Sneasel began to approach the body of water, contiuing to survey the landscape. His eyes seemed to settle on the small waves which vibrated across the lake's surface, diligently watching the brilliant moonlight shine apon the watermass from above.

He seemed somewhat compelled by the peaceful scenery, as it reminded him of something dear to him - that is, until, he spotted something that looked like a camp ahead. A slight amount of excitement crossed the Sneasel's state of mind as he took in the refreshing sight, and he immediatly began running up to the area. However, the closer he got, the more disappointed he became.

Slowly, tattered tents and other items lay around the earth began to appear ahead, it seems the place had been pillaged and deserted. Finally reaching his would of been sanctuary, he saw no other pokemon resided there at the moment. With much of it in ruin, he pondered to himself for just a moment.. until, in a somewhat annoyed tone, he spoke out.

"...I am too late. Bah.. Judging by this wretched place's condition, Zigaram's cretins may have already reached here... what to do..". The Sneasel sounded thoroughly disappointed, but on the inside, he was more or less quite angry, furious even. He searched fiercely for something, only to find the exact opposite of what he wanted - desolation. And so he must continue searching.

However, his body could not take much more. He had to rest and heal his battle-worn body before another long treck, as he had no idea if his targets were close by or far away, or even if they were still alive. Tired and beaten, the Sneasel rumaged through the destroyed camp site to try finding anything worth value. Anything that could of been worth anything, was in ruin, and so he had no success yet again.

With a deep sigh escaping the pokemon's lips, he weakly walked his way over to a large tree. Kneeling down, he placed his back to the trunk - he was tired, and let laziness take advantage of him, he didn't want to climb the tree. Taking off his backpack and placing it against the trunk, he used it as a sort of cushion to hopefully gain some sleep.

Drawing his claws into the backpack, he revealed just a single oran berry, food to supress his starvation and increase his healing speed rapidly. Gobbling down the berry with haste and gluttony, he finally closed his tired eyes, and leaning against his back pack, drifted off to sleep near instantly. He would continue his journey tomorrow.. after some well needed rest.

Ooc: First post without violence. :p

Dal, thanks a ton for that Tyre post. You really nailed his personality, despite the fact that he didn't have too many lines. Great job. =D
Haha, thanks, and no problem.

IC: 2/7
Forma

dpiconani233.gif

----
Forma sighed. Raine and Tyre seemed to be arguing again. When will it end? he thought to himself. Just then, however, he heard a small russle to his right in the bushes? Hmm? he thought to himself again, Is someone there? Or is it my imagination? Forma looked closer, but saw nothing. He looked to the Riolu, who was the Pokemon closest to the bushes. "You there," Forma asked him, "Did you happen to hear something in the bushes behind you?"

Haha, thanks, and no problem.

IC: 2/7
Forma

dpiconani233.gif

----
Forma sighed. Raine and Tyre seemed to be arguing again. When will it end? he thought to himself. Just then, however, he heard a small russle to his right in the bushes? Hmm? he thought to himself again, Is someone there? Or is it my imagination? Forma looked closer, but saw nothing. He looked to the Riolu, who was the Pokemon closest to the bushes. "You there," Forma asked him, "Did you happen to hear something in the bushes behind you?"

1/7
Maxis
dpiconani447.gif

-----------
"Yeah i did but I thought it was my imagination. Don't worry i'll do a quick sense to see who or what it is." Maxis closed his eyes and started to sense the aura around them, he saw everyone around and noticed an dark aura near, so he concentrated more on it and saw it was an Absol and that it gave of the aura of one of Zigarams' minions. "Everyone we have trouble, one of Zigarams' minions has found us. He is about 15 feet into the forest right next to us, and its an Absol. Becareful though I sense a lot of power from him." Maxis instantly charged an Aura Sphere sensed were it was and fired it at the Absol. Maxis stood ready for combat.

dpiconani359.gif

Takai

Uh oh. Takai quickly blasted an Ice Beam at the attack. The cool blue beam clashed with the ball of energy and caused an explosion. Takai quickly jumped out of the smoke onto a nearby tree branch. "I am Takai! A servent of the great Master Zigaram. You who oppose his rule must be destroyed!"

=Jet=
dpiconani007.gif

----------

Jet stood up in the presence of the intruter. It was an Absol, a white tiger looking creature. Jet doubted it was weak to water, but he tried firing a Water gun blast at the Absol. He tilted his head back, charging up a blast and then leaned forward releasing it. Cool, blue water streamed from his mouth towards the enemy. The recoil from the attack moved Jet back a little and he responded by digging his feet into the soft, fertile earth.

1/7

2/7
dpiconani359.gif

Takai

A Water Gun? Takai easily dodged by jumping to another branch. "The kiddie attacks won't work on me. I'm much more than a pathetic grunt or scout. I was specifically chosen to destroy you rebels. And you're just now seeing me. I've been here for awhile setting up traps around the clearing. There's nowhere for you to run." Takai hoped his trap bluff would fool them into not chasinb him. Hit-and-run tactics were better for fighting a large group like this, and if they were scared to follow him into the surronding trees then he had a chance.

Takai quickly jumped down into the bushes and fired an Ice Beam towards the group before moving around to hide his exact loaction.

IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
"Guys he can't attack us all" Raine said. "If we just leave him be, he can't do much." All of us together than beat one Absol, regardless of strength. Don't let him gauge our strength." Raine looked at the group. "Just let him run around. Defend yourself if need be but don't let him see our weaknesses in battle." He turned his back to the Absol," now where were we Tyre, figuring out the best route?"

Back