The best VC game so far?

jgt58 said:
Geez I remember when I got double dribble for my 7th birthday. I was like geez WTF is this , and its still crap now......:lol:
This guy tells it like it is. This game ultimately blows, and the audio at the title screen, where some muffled voiced jerk states "Double Dribble" sounds like @$$.

My new favorite is Ristar for Sega Genesis. I played it when I was young and just recently realized it was on VC. If you don't own it I recommend trying it out. This is basically a game that resembles Sonic play except for the fact that you can't just hold the right arrow, hitting A occasionally, to win a level. You have to take it slow or you'll be killed. (You have life in Ristar, unlike Sonic.) To end this long summary, I have to say that the water levels are great to play on. You don't have to worry about air because it's unnecessary in this game. Also you're able to swim instead of having to jump. So basically, if you enjoyed Sonic games on the Sega, and even if you didn't, you'll enjoy Ristar. So:

Sega: Ristar.
N64: Mario Kart 64. Can't beat the original (at least until the Wii one comes out).
NES: Donkey Kong (lol)

I've heard Ristar was good since it came out on VC like a year ago. I haven't played it, but I suppose I should download it. It just always kinda turned me off that your character is a walking star.

That's a hard decision between Castlevania and Ocarina of Time.
I guess I have two favorites right now.

Ratings wise Ocarina of Time hands down.

In my opinion, starfox 64, super mario bros, OoT.

i only have four games out of about 192 games on the vc, so i would have to say either Super Mario world, or contra/castlevania cause those games were kickass back then.

MegaMan 2 is enjoyable.

Back