The best VC game so far?

i dunno, it says most popular is Super Mario 3, but i find myself playin galaga alot lol. i dont have a classic controller, so im limited to NES games, and the best on there is prolly Super Mario 3 or somethin, but i also love Metroid. it all depends on your taste

for NES I like punchout

SNES I'd have to say super metroid

N64, sin and punishment (for some reason I enjoy this)

Genisis, im going with comix zone (cant wait for part 2)

TG16 ummmm who cares they almost all suck

Neo geo, I guess king of the fighters

darksamus said:
Paper Mario, as it is the only game I have downloaded.

I love that game genius mario in an rpg.

How do you define "best." Is filet mignon the best, or is lobster the best, or is homemade lasagna the best?

sarspants said:
How do you define "best." Is filet mignon the best, or is lobster the best, or is homemade lasagna the best?

Don't post crap mate, in you're opinion which game you've played gives you most enjoyment.

idok said:
Don't post crap mate, in you're opinion which game you've played gives you most enjoyment.

So, "what is your favorite game thus far?" would be a more appropriate question. However, the post clearly says "The best VC game so far?" With my post, I was requesting clarity in the stated question. Not merely posting "crap mate."

sarspants said:
So, "what is your favorite game thus far?" would be a more appropriate question. However, the post clearly says "The best VC game so far?" With my post, I was requesting clarity in the stated question. Not merely posting "crap mate."

Don't take it to heart its just a saying in Scotland okay.

i'd have to say the adventures of link.. as its the only zelda game i could never find in stores =\

lordrrr said:
mario world. best game of all time.

but i also enjoy sin and punishment

super mario world...i'd have to say that too. best game of all time:yesnod: :yesnod:

Back