The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

I'm okay with Ness, my favorite move with him was his charged side smash attack, I could knock other players back again and again each time until they flew of the screen.

I'll be maining Falco and Captain Falcon, I would like to try out PT and Pit to see how good I could be with them, maybe Sonic aswell.

i was good with pikachu in 64...this is all making me want brawl more and more...damn you march 9th, why wont you come!

Does anybody know if you have to unlock certain pieces in Stage Builder or does it already come with all the pieces?

ganons-myspace.jpg

:D

ness is actually awesome.he is real fun to play with. but not the best. i like to mess with all my freinds with mewtwo, bowser and rarely pichu. sheik is a combo freik. i love to play with sheik. but not as much as fox, falco and luigi. with those three characters you could actually feel the adrenaline within the game were you just keep goin and goin. i want pikachu to come back to me in brawl. pikachu was awesome in ssb but faded away. im wonna master atleast pit, sonic and pikachu when i play brawl. but i really want pit to be my M.V.P. i like angels:aureola:

I've Played Melee For 5 Hours Straight Today(Home Sick) And I've made Marth One Of My Mains.

i have a slight problem....i rly wana like ike but i hear hes like the slowes guy ever....

Donnyp1141 said:
i have a slight problem....i rly wana like ike but i hear hes like the slowes guy ever....

Well He Does Wield A Two-Handed Sword With One Hand... Explains Slowness. Try Roy On Melee.

true...i was always a roy fan i preferd him to marth.....i really dont understand lucarios nitch in the pokemon series....i mean i knew mewtwo i watched the show then....can somone explain why lucario is so big and why every1 wants him and how hes involved in the pkmn story?

lucario...i cant really figure him out yet? does anybody know if hes any good in brawl? what are his moves?

Back