The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

I've spoiled it for myself about the secret characters but i won't spoil SSE aswell

Marth info... looks pretty good... that 9 different moves for side-b thing looks neat... I hope the counter is easier then it used to be... Or maybe I just sucked at it... o_0

When I saw that 9 moves part I was thinking you could do 9 dancing blade attacks consecutively(It was 4 in melee).

Still the same though =) <3 Marth

yeah, i think roy is better then marth too. is roy in ssbb? i hope so, i think all veteran characters are on ssbb. except maybe pichu, i hope pichu is in ssbb. or they should atleast switch out pichu for Raichu (if pichu is not in that is)

Bowserizer said:
i still like roy more then marth but marth is cool too
i could NEVER use roy! is jiggly a starter? if so i'll use him...her...whatever it is lol if not PT all the way! pokemon characters own

aaaah... i wouldn't go that far. they wree up there for sure but they both had their weaknesses. Jiggly was super light and easy to kill and CF got combo'd easy. my personal favorite was sheik

i was really good with sheik and zelda a looong time ago, now i find them not so great. i have a friend who is insanely good with young link and annother who is even better than that as fox. so i guess all characters have strengths...

Bowserizer said:
i was really good with sheik and zelda a looong time ago, now i find them not so great. i have a friend who is insanely good with young link and annother who is even better than that as fox. so i guess all characters have strengths...
You forgot to mention your friend who's spectacular as link... lol
But I think you're still good as Zelda and sheik! Whenever I play as them, I just play as shiek, Zelda is too slow and light.

YL and fox own lol wicked projectile combo's or l cancelled drill kicks into shine spikes. lol two of the funnest to play as. ya i suck as zelda... i hate getting stuck using her when i need a long recovery lol

Back