The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

yea SSE is growing on me, i really hope its good and not just cheesy cause i dont wanna play through just an OK SSE to unlock so many characters...

Bowserizer said:
yea SSE is growing on me, i really hope its good and not just cheesy cause i dont wanna play through just an OK SSE to unlock so many characters...

I believe there are multiple ways to unlock each character if you don't want to play through it. Sakurai said this one was more about doing what you wanted to do.

^Totally.
I'm planning on going through classic a couple times first to aqquaint myself with brawl and unlock a couple characters (like ness, jiggly, marth, luigi, and snake.) then I'll play through SE.

GigaRidley said:
^Totally.
I'm planning on going through classic a couple times first to aqquaint myself with brawl and unlock a couple characters (like ness, jiggly, marth, luigi, and snake.) then I'll play through SE.
same here good buddy, same here.
i'm lookin foreward to this game so much!!!! whose the 1st character everyone is going to try when you first turn on the game?

I'm most interested in Pokemon Trainer.. but I'll probably end up going with my main Link.

Last edited:
i think i will probably play as pit first also, he seems like a very balanced character. i think i'll also give olimar and wario a try too.

Well as everytime i look at it, it makes me wonder who the hell it is,

1201615617483.jpg

Nobody really knows, But if you notice a eye is in the middle, and if anythiny thing i'd like to continue on the search to who this is D:, Could anybody translate the name?

Ok new info, I just made my friend Translate it, and his name is aparently

tabuu

Last edited:
Vedelkin10 said:
Well as everytime i look at it, it makes me wonder who the hell it is,

1201615617483.jpg

Nobody really knows, But if you notice a eye is in the middle, and if anythiny thing i'd like to continue on the search to who this is D:, Could anybody translate the name?

Ok new info, I just made my friend Translate it, and his name is aparently

tabuu
Search on youtube; you can see a boss battle with him. Looks like taboo's the final boss.

Back