The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

febda said:
I cant wait to see shadow, anyone have a video of him?
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ytIhZp8vxzU[/MEDIA]
this is a made video but it shows shadow in the description it says he slows you down

there's something I'm thinking
If there's a MGS AT on brawl
What'[s the AT for Sonic?

MSG-Message
AT-Assist Trophy

oohhh mmyyy ...............

this game is gonna be the most best game in history and to ever come out till the next. no dought

thanks hoogasian

so.... is this games story mode just one big story mode with all the characters. or is it for each character you choose in the beginning

im sure its like that for classic mode.

those asians think there so good. watch when my big bro. gets the game. its over online. there headstart on getting brawl first wont matter

edit:
haha:lol: to think that the best game is a 2d fighting simulation. im getting the feeling that 2d is way better then 3d. and by taking away wavedashing the game has gotten alot less hardcore. but the game is still more awesome. wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy more awesome. i feel sory for anybody that has a wii but not the game super smash bros. brawl

Last edited:
Wii.... said:
oohhh mmyyy ...............

this game is gonna be the most best game in history and to ever come out till the next. no dought

thanks hoogasian

so.... is this games story mode just one big story mode with all the characters. or is it for each character you choose in the beginning

im sure its like that for classic mode.

those asians think there so good. watch when my big bro. gets the game. its over online. there headstart on getting brawl first wont matter

edit:
haha:lol: to think that the best game is a 2d fighting simulation. im getting the feeling that 2d is way better then 3d. and by taking away wavedashing the game has gotten alot less hardcore. but the game is still more awesome. wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy more awesome. i feel sory for anybody that has a wii but not the game super smash bros. brawl

the adventure mode is a hugeomous story mode and you pick each charcter as you go along

@hoogasian: thanks for the videos, shadow looks awesome (Is he doing chaos control?) and meta-ridley is sweet. Sakurai definately tried to make fans who were dissapointed by ridley not being a playable character feel better, since there are 2 battles against him.

Wait,you can play as ROB aka Prime Minaster in SSE?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Wow!!!! So theres MORE than just the SSE in SSE?

Cool!!! The longer the better!!!

P.S:It stinks that you can use items in SSE.....

Back