The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

Cpt.McCloud said:
NA Is getting some bonus characters, tomorrows update has been leaked!

ike070801e_2.jpg

Gangster.png
--
I have to much free time D=

So, how are we feeling about the subtle wolf/falco/fox differences?

Totally maining him :lol:

i'm feeling GREAT about wolf's differences becasue i hate clone characters. the fact that wolf doesnt have the same moves actually improves the game a lot in my mind because it shows diversity in one video game title, which wasnt as true in melee.

^Yeah, I heard Wolf is REALLY different besides his fs, and that's an item so we won't be using it as much as his other moves.

^Yes wolf is defienitly different, I know this because my friend at school, his brother imported smash from Japan...I get to go over to his house soon and play it...before it comes out in America...I'm so psyched

lucky marioman:thumbsup:

im sure clones are not the same as the original. look at fox and falco (especially their guns)

GigaRidley said:
Ganondorf and C. Falcon seem fairly different as well... does anyone know if their attacks are different?

i think he's just luigified

i'm pretty sure he has a sword move, i'm not sure if this is a b move or an a move, but i saw it during an event, though he could have just been equipped with it for that event(it was an event that included all the swore wielders)

also his b-up is an uppercut,

and his side b i'm decently sure it blast purple stuff while doing the move....

Bowserizer said:
wait i'm still confused, is gannondorf a clone or not?
He's still got most of his moveset from melee, so yes, he is a c. falcon clone. But now he's more differentiated, like how falco has different attacks from fox.

ganondorf should have never been a clon in the first place. ganondorf should be more original in brawl then in melee. im pretty sure of it. i just hope ganondorf uses his sword in alot of moves.

he could be the only character thats both a swordsman and a fist fighter. cool :cool:

I agree. I think his normal combos should be with a sword. But then he uses his magic for his b-moves (like Wizards foot)

i wonder if his ganon punch is still in. i really think thats a b move that should be changed. like a strong sword thrust or something

Back