The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

I need massive help in 'The Great Maze', but as I'm sure you all know, it's kind of hard to explain to people exact directions to things and such.
Does anyone have any tips besides "look at the map"?
I've beaten 3 or 4 of the big huge ugly bosses, and a bunch of the evil dark versions of Brawl characters. For the life of me, I cannot find the Swamp, the Research Facility, the Battlefield or the Wilds >.> I'm in the same few places, going in every door desperately wanting to find new territory. I suck.
That is all.
I don't really know how to ask for help with what I need help with :\

Its a hard subject to give advice on.

I ended up looking on the map for dots, because each dot should correspond to another [each dot is a door, taking you to another door]. Once you go through the door, that dot becomes a line segment to another dot. So if you've got any stray dots on your map, check them out. And basically...when you're finished the whole map screen will be filled with rooms and lines, so if there is any part of your map that looks like its got a hole, check around there. You could also search the interwebz for an image of a map with everything filled in, which would be very helpful.

Good luck :)

LevesqueIsKing said:
Its a hard subject to give advice on.

I ended up looking on the map for dots, because each dot should correspond to another [each dot is a door, taking you to another door]. Once you go through the door, that dot becomes a line segment to another dot. So if you've got any stray dots on your map, check them out. And basically...when you're finished the whole map screen will be filled with rooms and lines, so if there is any part of your map that looks like its got a hole, check around there. You could also search the interwebz for an image of a map with everything filled in, which would be very helpful.

Good luck :)
Thank you dahling. I searched and I found this:
6xui6d.jpg

There are places I've completely not even been >.>
2q1ht0k.jpg

Everything in red I've yet to find.
I'm horrible with maps but I'm gonna take your advice...tomorrow. I'm sleeeepy now.
Thank you Tyler <333

How many trophies?

Quick question. Does anyone know off the top of their head how many freakin trophies and stickers are in this game?

Heeeeeeeeeelp please D:
Okay, I've made substantial progress in The Great Maze. I've all of the bosses except one and Tabuu of course. But I can't find the other places on the map that I haven't been. Please don't just say "look at the map" because I am. I know what directions I need to go in, I just can't find any doors or clues as to how to geeeeeeeeeeeet thereeeeeee. D: D: D:

Can anyone please please help me find the specific places I've circled in red on my map? I've also indicated where I am. I just defeated dark Bowser and I'm in the area of the Wilds where Dark Mario was found. You know, with those three doors where you had to hit a pink, green and blue light to open the middle one.
I don't have that many people left to beat, and the dark characters are eeeasy. I'm just worried about Tabuu. I'm playong on Easy though so hopefully it's not too horribly hard.

Halp, anyone, please.
Here's my map:
hwenpf.jpg

Howwww do I get to the people I need to defeat?

Last edited:
now, i'd like to help but you're not being very clear to me. You said that you have only one boss left, but you have circled characters. so does that mean that you only have one boss and ten characters left, or whats the deal? help me in helping you.

Celeste said:
Thank you dahling. I searched and I found this:
6xui6d.jpg

There are places I've completely not even been >.>
2q1ht0k.jpg

Everything in red I've yet to find.
I'm horrible with maps but I'm gonna take your advice...tomorrow. I'm sleeeepy now.
Thank you Tyler <333
Hey... i totally posted that before:mad5:
lol that's ok i don't care, good luck with the last level its a pain. Oh when you unlock the portal you have to stand in the middle to open the secret door. You probably knew that though.

Last edited:
How can I retrieve the pics I took from my SD card on my computer? I have the picture files and they are of file type BIN. How do I either open these so they can be viewed or convert them to a readable file for programs on my computer. Or is this even possible?

Last edited:
Wii-Fi said:
how do i delete names from ssbb? I just want to get rid of one not all of them and i'm afraid of clicking on the erase button in the data section.

go to group from the main menu. then go to names in the bottom right hand corner. it will say "new entry" and have a list of names. then click on the name you want to erase, and it will givde you the option to erase it.

ok i gotta ? i know there isnt a way to play with a partner vs anyone and only with FC...BUT can u play 2v2 with FC. Meaning 2 ppl on one Wii vs 2 other peeps on another Wii?

keenydajew said:
go to group from the main menu. then go to names in the bottom right hand corner. it will say "new entry" and have a list of names. then click on the name you want to erase, and it will givde you the option to erase it.
ok thank you, i was looking everywhere on the menu:lol:

Back