The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

I need to know where the secret room or trophy in bomb factory is can't seem to find it.It has to be the one that's really hard to get because i looked almost everywhere:[ thanks if you can help.

What do I have to do to get more events?I've completed the 20 single player events and the 8 (or 7) co-op ones. How do I get more?

how do i send my custom stages to nintendo cuz it said that we woud be able to on smashbros.com then thed pick stages and send them to people evryday

Ooze: I'm fairly certain that you recieve your next set of event matches for beating the Subspace, and then the next set after that for unlocking every character. Once you beat every single one of those events, you'll unlock the final one.

Malnin: On the stagebuilder screen there should be a *send* button. Highlight your stage and then click it. I haven't used this yet, but I'm pretty sure it made it into Brawl.

it says i can only send to frends and since nobody is in my SSBB yet i cant do any sending

Interesting. Without looking at it I can't tell you how to, then. Perhaps it didn't make the final cut after all?

SChen415 said:
I need help with SSE

I'm 75% done and I'm on the part where you run around the Maze looking for bosses. There are 5 bosses that I haven't found yet, and their icons are outside of the map. How do I reach them? Also, maybe its because I haven't found all of the player trophies (Like there was this one stage where you find the characters who have turned into trophies)? I've been wandering around the maze for hours!:yikes:

Press start. Look at the map.Go to each dot in the rooms that are around the bosses. these are doors that could lead to other rooms or just the smoking boss doors. The room with all the player trophies in it just shows all the characters trophies whom you have yet to face as the glowing boss.

Also, crowns mean you got everything hidden in the level (yellow boxes) and flags mean you didnt. a crown over your save file means you completed the game like beat the last boss.

malnin said:
it says i can only send to frends and since nobody is in my SSBB yet i cant do any sending

i think you have to hit the submit button.

MasterKai said:
Two questions

1. Where is all the Brawl character fights in SSE? The one where you have to fight Brawl characters that are greenish. I've fought most of them but I can't find all of them. I'm mostly stuck because the yellowish orange demon heads are nowhere on the rooms. I know I probably sound confusing.

2. How EXACTLY do you glide? I do by accident and then I stop.

you glide by holding the jump button. sorry for the triple post. not like it matters bc rep does not equal post count.

the submit buten apeared right after i posted my question it actully wasent their befor it apeared after i did a WI-FI match

okay i got a uick question out of curiosity

is ivysaur and charizard playable before you get them in sse? i already beat that part so i can't check, i also believe they are playable, but it's just a question that's been bugging me for a while.

This I am sure has been asked many a time, but where do you go to view your total vs. Matches, I want to check to see how many I need to unlock some guys.

Also do Online vs. Matches count towards that? If not then can I view both of those stats separately?

CantGetAWii said:
This I am sure has been asked many a time, but where do you go to view your total vs. Matches, I want to check to see how many I need to unlock some guys.

Also do Online vs. Matches count towards that? If not then can I view both of those stats separately?
That should be under the data icon.I believe it is blue. Then click on an icon that reads hidden records or something like that.
And yes I do believe so that online matches contribute to your total.
And both amount of matches(online and normal) are kept seperate. You can see how many of each.

I have a question about the subspace emissary. I've got 76% complete. I finished the maze thing. I see no more bowsers anywhere on my map. What do I do now? I can't figure out how to beat it and move on to the master hand or what ever is next.

Back