The Brawl Help Thread- For Help and Questions

Yes. Completing the Subspace unlocks the second set, unlocking all characters unlocks the third set, and beating all of those events unlocks the final event.

Once you've beaten the Subspace Emissary, beat Classic mode on any difficult with Link and Toon Link will appear. There is an alternate way within the Subspace Emissary [Just like Wolf and Jigglypuff] but it is too specific for my memory.

Its weird, I used Pit on Classic after beating the SSE and I got the chance to Fight Toon Link. Mind you I had already beaten Classic with Link so maybe thats why.

Does anyone know when regular wifi "with anyone" will be in good working condition? Is it working good for anyone? I've only found and played one person so far, and we were disconnected after our second game. It took me about 5 tries to find someone, and since then I can't find anyone. I know the "with friends" mode works fine though.

Its undeterminable.

At this point most people are *hoping* its because of the overload of players trying to connect, but it could just be because Nintendo has a horrible server.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Its undeterminable.

At this point most people are *hoping* its because of the overload of players trying to connect, but it could just be because Nintendo has a horrible server.

IGN said that it's not server based. It's P2P meaning that the lag comes from distance and type of connection. I also wanted to ask if it's possible to play online with other brawlers if you and your friend are playing on your wii at home and connect online to other brawlers without using friend codes.

1. The poster's problem is that he couldn't get a match to START, no that he had lag.
2. Not that I know of.

Stupid question... i'm going thru the SSE mode, and only like 15% thru it... and most of the stages i clear have a green flag marking them, but one of them now is like a flashing red/yellow/green little star like thingy... what's the deal with that? (specifically The Ruined Zoo stage which is doing this)

i plan on buying an sd card just for brawl to save matches on. does anybody know the max file size for a 2 min match? im thinking a 4 gig sd card would have alot of room for demos. thx

B-Out said:
i plan on buying an sd card just for brawl to save matches on. does anybody know the max file size for a 2 min match? im thinking a 4 gig sd card would have alot of room for demos. thx
Oh, that's not needed. Just a 2 gig wil be fine. Those file sizes are VERY small, trust me. You'll be able to save a million stages and videos and pics with just a 2 gig.

Back